What are you backing Today? Part 2

Would be nice to start off with a winning bet.

1st race looks tough but there could be an answer

Assume you have 100 points

Great Samorai 40 pts win
Could be a weapon 30pts win
Borodale 30 pts win

If one of them wins return is:-
Great Samorai 71 pts profit
Could be a weapon 41pys profit
Borodale 47pts profit

Apple Away – 2.25 Perth 3/1 Win

Hurricane Harvey 2.35 Ludlow 11/1 Ew

Fancy Stuff – 4.37 Ludlow 12/1 Ew

Blogged (go to forum tag/dropdown list/'threads') :)

Sometimes horses run out of their skin and cause a major upset. lagar Dan very close to doing that at the Festival. However the chances of a repeat in my opinion fall somewhere between none and very little. I think Impaired Passe will take care of him today very easily..backed him a few times today may go in again if he drifts

Paul Kealy reckons Willie will pull IEP if the trainer’s championship is sewn up by then saving him for bigger prizes at Punchestown. That would be unfortunate IMO but Willie has previous as he pulled out Vroum Vroum Mag a few years back when the UK championship had gone

One of my bets for today is this EW Luck 15
Haddock
2.45. Sparks Fly
Leicester
2.05Thunder Sore
Standown
1.50 Be Aware

3.35 Spam Brown

Good luck with your nags

I couldn't understand my balance and had to look back to check.........apparently I clicked ew on Be Aware instead of Secret Squirrel...........old age catching up with me again.

Said at the beginning of the season Jonbon might improve this year to be almost as good as Douvan. So I backed against him last time and backed against him this time.....Real smart.

Did catch Nick Rocket for a place and got IEP right and at good odds so hasn't been a bad day. Next stop Ireland and the Guineas

Back