What are you backing Today? Part 2

One for Saturday.
LORD SNOOTIE. 16/1 (boosted to 18/1) first race at aintree.
Too bad to be true in the Pertemps.trainer said it hated the tongue strap and downed tools.his run behind cuthbert dibble when the winner cut him up on the bend was decent.
Would be a nice double with Kitty's Light for Christian.

I'm starting to dislike Skelton:lol:

I've actually just realised I had 2 quid each way on Gwennie the day it won first time out in its career when trained by Jonjo O Neill at 80/1.

That's more than I've had on it recently. Nevermind.

Last edited:
I never intended to bet at Cheltenham today but I decided to have a go on Nicky's in the first. Encanto Bruno is the experts fancy and has displaced Peak Boy as favourited

The punters have latched on to the fact he was impressive on faster ground in October...only problem I have is he was beating trees. Peaky Boy wasn't:t exactly unimpressive beating
Champagne Twist who won twice since and was thought good enough to take on Kateira at Aintree...seems to me ground or not Peaky Boy is a stand out bet

I never intended to bet at Cheltenham today but I decided to have a go on Nicky's in the first. Encanto Bruno is the experts fancy and has displaced Peak Boy as favourited

The punters have latched on to the fact he was impressive on faster ground in October...only problem I have is he was beating trees. Peaky Boy wasn't:t exactly unimpressive beating
Champagne Twist who won twice since and was thought good enough to take on Kateira at Aintree...seems to me ground or not Peaky Boy is a stand out bet

Betting has been all over the place..turns out EB is a NR 40% deductions

Back