New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Guys,

I am new to the site. I am from South Africa but will be emigrating to the UK in a few weeks time.

Will be giving some insights in the racing from South Africa, been a punter/form studier for years now

Getting to know the racing in the UK now so hope we can have some fun

Cheers

Hi guy's I'm new here. I'm over from an Irish forum. I back and lay horses on a daily basis. I keep my own ratings on horses and price up most races myself on a daily basis.

Hi guy's I'm new here. I'm over from an Irish forum. I back and lay horses on a daily basis. I keep my own ratings on horses and price up most races myself on a daily basis.

Welcome. Do you mean the Irish forum on the Betfair forum?

It's funny. A member from here, linked the 'what am I backing today thread,' from here for yesterday's bets over on boards. They were delighted my selection lost. Comical reading. I just wish I found this place before boards. It was the first forum I was a member of and I didn't realize the lack of knowledge. This forum vs the racing forum on boards is like a class 1 vs an auction race. I'm glad I was pointed in this direction before I lost all my sanity.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057932870

A member who has never made a single post on here (at least not under that ID), can't see the point of joining a forum and not contributing, which is a shame as they had a 14/1 winner on Tuesday

Last edited:
Evening all,

New to the forum!

Daily punter, love racing, flat over jumps but love both.

Man Utd fan

Welcome Flaggers, although the flat and Manure give you two strikes in your debut post which must be some sort of record.:whistle:

Hi all, just joined the forum, I love the game and go racing as often as I can, mostly to Wetherby or Ponte. Have a bet most days and I’m always fascinated by other people’s opinions and strategies on backing horses.

Last edited:
Welcome Matt, a canny intro there mentioning both Flat & NH (I love to go to Wetherby & Ponte Carlo myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back