Jockey News

Whatever my opinion on his ability, if I were a jockey that’d ridden close to 1,000 winners and a Cheltenham championship winner for my Dad then I’d retire pretty happy.

Being good at any professional sport isn’t just about ability or tactical awareness. Mindset, dedication and - in that sort of profession, employability- is important too and in those regards, he was right up there.

Jamie Moore couldn’t have been nicer when we were speaking with him in the paddock pre-race……unlike a certain Rupert Walsh who gave me short-shrift when I asked him about Hurricane Fly’s Morgiana chance the same weekend……the twat.

Stressful job. Maybe Ruby was just having a bad day?

I googled his name and read it.maybe it was old news.(sorry)

No need to be apologising to me -I saw the gallop on RTV and presumed that he will be ready to rock and roll very soon.The lads might find him a steering job at Dundalk to kickstart his return.

just read an article about Eddi Ahern banned for 10years planning to start a new career in Denmark..he and his footy accomplice have got to be the most stupid pair ever to try and pull off a stroke...laying a horse for 40 grand to win 8 grand coming from any punter sets off the Betfair alarm bells so loud Dixon of Dock Green would have heard them. I doubt if he will do well with the Danes who surely won't put their trust in him.

reading Racing post about Ruby having a go at Paul Townsend...
No arguing every jockey deserves criticism now and then Even Ruby but Paul Townend has made the job Ruby once held and boy does his record speak volumes about his unquestionable ability. He has a 36% strike rate and I think I am right in saying not even Ruby''s was that high. Not saying he is better than Ruby 🤣

Had a bet in the NH Flat race but played safe..

If Electric Mason won I would be 40 pounds in pocket

If Laurens Bay won I would lose 2 pounds.

Talk about stupidity : If I had been on course I would have torn my ticket up down the back straight.

Everyone in ever race knowing how much of a bog there is on the inside of the track down the back kept wide.

However young Freddy Gordon for some reason went up the inside through the bog and lost the race there and then

He folded on the run in which came as no surprise.

He's a good lad with a big future but his ears must be ringing

Just been watching a few replays of today's racing

I see there was another D.Maxwell Masterclass on In D'or in the 3.42 at Fontwell:D

I sometimes watch American racing which is on 3am to 5am my time when I can't sleep.

If you want to see favs being stopped you should tune in....it is so obvious when they aren't off the stewards a have got to be in on it.

Just been watching a few replays of today's racing

I see there was another D.Maxwell Masterclass on In D'or in the 3.42 at Fontwell:D

Was watching the In D’or race thinking surely he can’t lose this but Maxwell found a way [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, so sad. The severe injury and fatality rate in aus racing feels mad. Talk about bringing home just how dangerous horse racing is…

RIP Stefano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aidan Coleman has been forced to retire through injury, very unfortunate for him but kind of fitting that him and Paisley have bowed out together.

Back