Forum Performance | Moderation and Wish List

Just bumping this up. We are still planning for the site's upgrade for next week. If there are any bells, whistles, or special functions that you'd like to see here, please let me or Dave know.

Cheers!

Bryan

Hi all,

Please use this thread to note any issues with the performance of the forum or issues you have encountered that require our attention. Likewise with regards the moderation team, if anyone would like to be part of a new mod team being put together, please let us know.

I am also hoping to migrate the forum onto VBulletin 5 in the coming days. I have it up and running on a test environment and all seems to be good and it runs well. I will of course keep you posted in this thread, as and when the move to VB 5 is planned.

Cheers!

Dave

I like the delete action.i only used it once when I realised what I wrote was total bo**rocks.

Some will say I always talk bol**ks.

Last edited:
Dear Mods

Is it possible to have a 'new posts' landing page. All posts made on each section since user last clicked in?

Dear Mods

Is it possible to have a 'new posts' landing page. All posts made on each section since user last clicked in?

You mean something different than the 'What's new' and 'new posts' links at top left?

'What's new' should be all entries in order working backwards

'New posts' should be new since your last visit

Back