Euro 2016 betting thread

Mental toughness

Too many with crappy state skool educations who can't handle expectations and pressure

I'm pleased for the manager and the supporters. After their reaction to the England loss, the players can go and play with themselves.

The ref did them a couple of big favours in the second half by not giving Davies a second yellow and not giving a penalty against big Ash (one of 4 former Stockport players involved with the Welsh squad) but you can't deny the smash and grab game-plan that worked to perfection. Ramsey will be a big miss against Portugal.

<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">
New
[FONT=&quot]<article>
The difference between Wales with Bale, and Portugal with Ronaldo, is that Wales will look for Bale, but if not in a decent position, they will look elsewhere going forward. Portugal will look for Ronaldo, and tryt o give him the ball regardless of decent position or not because they are **** scared of not giving him the ball and getting bollocked for it. I will quite happily back Wales to win this semi as they clearly show more desire as a team than Portugal.​
</article>[/FONT]

</body>

Unbelievable. F*****g Germans score 2/5 in the shootout and still win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Top Goalscorer market is an obvious starting point. Most firms will not revise this market until the squads are announced so there is bound to be some stale prices along with some terrible prices among them. 25/1 James Vardy anyone?

Germany and France are both trading around 3/1 to be the highest scoring team in the tournament. The French attack is not as obvious to name with Karim Benzema out of the squad and Olivier Giroud struggling for form.

Andre Pierre Gignac at 50/1 for tournament top goalscorer and 14/1 for Top French goalscorer is on my radar but right now there is an obvious bet to have. Antoine Griezmann the 'hottest striker in Europe' is all set to lead the line. He's playing at a serious level at the very highest level and has group games against Switzerland, Albania and Romania to get him started. I can see the current 12/1 1/4 odds 1.2.3.4 being a best price being a scarce 10/1 on June 10th.

12/1 winner landed.

one bet i like and have backed a fair bit on is the 10/1 about no liverpool goalscorer in the top goalscorer from a particular club market (skybet)

the big scorers they have are sturridge and benteke and to a lesser extent origi. none of these are pencilled in to start.

behind them you have fodder like lallana, milner, joe allen and skrtel. none of them big goalscorers and also not sure lallana starts.

with germany's exit the final liverpool player exited the tournament and only daniel sturridge's 93rd minute winner against wales stopped this 10/1 poke landing

fml

Back