TV coverage

It's in the construction industry and there is so much hiring of folk that used to work with so and so. Gangs of men come and go as a unit. It is a form of nepotism but perhaps highlights why it's not necessarily a bad thing all the time.

Shes a Baroness not the male version! And actually having met her a few times, she’s very nice and down to Earth.

Simpletons usually are.

Her shambolic performance during the Covid crisis should exclude her from any role more demanding than counting paper-clips……which possibly makes her the perfect fit for Senior Steward of the Jockey Club.

:)

My brother, as an 8yo, got a medal for singing at a feis (it was either in one of the big theatres or the City Chambers in Glasgow) and is wont to remind us all of the fact.

I got him back on behalf of the rest of us not long ago when I referred to him as "the man who put the L in Dido".

Simpletons usually are.

Her shambolic performance during the Covid crisis should exclude her from any role more demanding than counting paper-clips……which possibly makes her the perfect fit for Senior Steward of the Jockey Club.

I don’t think her handling of the Test & Trace system is even worthy of the word shambolic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where to post this but really nice touch from AP at Ascot giving all the grooms leading up McManus' horses yesterday some money, very discreetly, but good on him.

I'm no nationalist but I thought it was a poor show from ITV continuing with interviews while the Welsh anthem was being murdered.

At least Ed Chamberlin had the grace to say Luke needed to apologise to the singer but surely someone could have had a word in his earpiece

Last edited:
At least Ed Chamberlin had the grace to say Luke needed to apologise to the singer but surely someone could have had a word in his earpiece

Or kicked him up the arse!
Presumably these interviews were supposed to be recorded and broadcast later, not Luke's fault to be fair.

Nothing to do with TV coverage, but Cheltenham Racecourse have a social-media campaign running at present.

It consists of a daily video vignette of some racing ‘worthy’ counting down the 100 days until the Gold Cup, and is without doubt the most tedious sack of sh*it it’s ever been my misfortune to witness.

Last edited:
Back