What are you backing Today? Part 2

Ha. Yeah I knew about this horse after she beat that excellent yardstick from 2021 and 2022, Gale Force Maya.

Princess Shabnam subsequently lost her form for the most part anyway, but after once being rated as high as 107 after that listed win at Pontefract, it'd be disappointing if she couldn't win a race or two this season in handicap company. If her trainer can get her anywhere near her best form, she doesn't just win today, she wins well.

Let's see.

Could do worse than follow Sean Bowen this season. He will be all out to win the title back and the sheer number of rides he gets could seal it this time.

He has 3 with good chances today and I've gone for Bullet's Hill at 3.2 Betfair.

Ridden by a 7lb claimer last time the horse hacked up over hurdles but he looks like a chaser and I can see him doing the same first time over fences

Bit pissed off at the moment so decided to go all out and start recouping losses

Can't see anyway Race Review can be beaten unless Johnathan Bewley falls of it.

Fingers cross and toes;)

I wouldn't put anyone off Opening Bid tonight, in the 7.05 at Warwick. He's 5/16 over fences, and 3/14 over hurdles. That's a decent strike rate, so he knows how to get his head in front anyway. He's also 7 pounds lower over hurdles now, which may have encouraged connections to have another go in this sphere. He ran well in fourth place last time, when fading late on. He should improve for that run, and all things considered, I think 16/1 is good each way value.

Good luck all today.

Ones to avoid today.

EW lucky 15

Ascot 240 Rhoscolyn

Ascot 455 Buraback

Lingers 445 Via Wanca

Haddock 315 Tintintin

Good luck all

The fav will be hard to beat but I'm gonna have a little on Great Generation in the Imprudence at 1.30. She went into the notebook when she finished like a train from the back of the field at Ayr last September. Will be a big price.
The form of the Imprudence has been franked well it's safe to say. I make GG a bet today at Lingers.

Other fancies are both double figures and drifting at Ascot, Great Bedwyn and Global Skies.

3.15 Haydock
Tintintin 18/1 Bet365 (5 places) is only 1lb worse off with Rare Middleton from Cheltenham running and three times the price. Granted Freddie Gingell dropped his whip that time but the selection seemed to wander around on the run-in and may find this flat course more to his liking

3.15 Haydock
Tintintin 18/1 Bet365 (5 places) is only 1lb worse off with Rare Middleton from Cheltenham running and three times the price. Granted Freddie Gingell dropped his whip that time but the selection seemed to wander around on the run-in and may find this flat course more to his liking
Good run mate.

I wouldn't put anyone off Opening Bid tonight, in the 7.05 at Warwick. He's 5/16 over fences, and 3/14 over hurdles. That's a decent strike rate, so he knows how to get his head in front anyway. He's also 7 pounds lower over hurdles now, which may have encouraged connections to have another go in this sphere. He ran well in fourth place last time, when fading late on. He should improve for that run, and all things considered, I think 16/1 is good each way value.

Good luck all today.
My fancy in this race is thelasthighking. Around 25/1 so going e.way.

Back