What are you backing Today? Part 2

Have bet Epictetus (1.40 Ascot Wednesday) 5/2 Skybet.
Thought enoug of to run in the QE11 last year, but blew up and was subsequently gelded.
Big drop in class tomorrow and goes well fresh. Straight course g/s reading 6.5, close to 'good' already,looks a standout to me.

My lucky 15 EW at Punchestown today

1430 Fountain House
1505 Billy Lee Swagger
1540 Mystical Powers
1615 Brentford Hope.

Good luck all who are having a punt today

Anyone noticed Jane Chappel-Hyam's runner in the 5.00 Yarmouth?

Have a look at her course stats:
2yo - 3/14 + £34.50
3yo - 5/22 +£34
4yo+ - 3/24 +£24
Overall - 18% + £92.50

She's had two runners at the course so far today, both losers. This is Elderflower's first handicap run.

Good value @10/1 Ew even from 1Lb out of the handicap. Jimmy Quinn riding at his lowest possible weight.

I Like Napper Tandy in the 2.30 at Punchestown tomorrow.
Was a useful flat performer for Andrew Balding before switching stables.
Ran an eyecatching race at Ballinrobe last time out when a close up 3rd.
That was his first run for a year and can hopefully come on for the run in This handicap.
Currently 16/1
Looks a decent each way bet.
Good Luck if you play :)

I Like Napper Tandy in the 2.30 at Punchestown tomorrow.
Was a useful flat performer for Andrew Balding before switching stables.
Ran an eyecatching race at Ballinrobe last time out when a close up 3rd.
That was his first run for a year and can hopefully come on for the run in This handicap.
Currently 16/1
Looks a decent each way bet.
Good Luck if you play :)
I'm considering adding Smooth Scotch 20-1 to tomorrows ew lucky 15 as its history looks solid and trainer is in good form. Not raced for a few years but if its ready its ready

Nice tipping Colin :-D
Cheers. Today I've gone with my hunch on Smooth Scotch which has drifted out to 33/1 in the first

EW Lucky 15

1430 Smooth Scotch 33/1

1540 East Indian Express 6/1

1615 Dancing City 5/2

1800 Billy Baxter 7/1

Good luck all you having a punt :)

Cheers. Today I've gone with my hunch on Smooth Scotch which has drifted out to 33/1 in the first

EW Lucky 15

1430 Smooth Scotch 33/1

1540 East Indian Express 6/1

1615 Dancing City 5/2

1800 Billy Baxter 7/1

Good luck all you having a punt :)
Best of luck with your selections
Smooth Scotch looks a huge price 👍

Violets Star 4.10 Ling

Adan West had her entered for some time for an upcoming valuable 6f handicap sprint, I think one of the Newmarket races this coming weekend. Clearly didn't get in, so the evidence (or conjecture, depending on how you,look at it) suggests runs in this Ling class 5 as a first step to getting rating up for other more valuable races. Earlier runs suggest ability is there, so 10-1 or so in a 5-runner class 5 looks attractive enough. If she does have something, she'll likely need to win this by a short street.

Adam had On The Nose go in at Brighton a few days ago (40-1, up in the 90s on BF 5 mins before the off which contracted quickly in the last few mins, who knew?!). A fair few others from the stable run OK recently.

Coup De Pinceau 7.30 Cheltenham tomorrow.
Won this race 2 years ago.
Stays well and although 12 years old appears to be holding his form well.
Will be staying on when many have cried enough.
Looks a good each way bet.
Currently 20/1
Good luck if you play 🤞

Only been home a day and Madeira already a faint memory :cautious:. Anyway, I am resolved to break myself back in gently, but do quite like the look of Alaskan Gold tomorrow, 3:35 Newmarket. His fifth place in the Greenham was a lot better than the bare result suggests. For a start he was only a head and a short head away from second place and that after knocking himself off balance by bumping into the favourite at the start, then having to be switched a couple of times and all without one of his shoes. Was 7/1 early on, but around 11/2 at the moment.

Ones to avoid today.

1540 The blind piper 6-1

1615 Mister policeman 11-4

1725 Its on the line 7-4

1905 Rainbow trail 8-1

Good luck all :)

7.30 Cheltenham-Gaboriot @ 3-1 [Paddy Power]

Thought he would have gone close in the foxhunters at Aintree if not unseating rider

Only been home a day and Madeira already a faint memory :cautious:. Anyway, I am resolved to break myself back in gently, but do quite like the look of Alaskan Gold tomorrow, 3:35 Newmarket. His fifth place in the Greenham was a lot better than the bare result suggests. For a start he was only a head and a short head away from second place and that after knocking himself off balance by bumping into the favourite at the start, then having to be switched a couple of times and all without one of his shoes. Was 7/1 early on, but around 11/2 at the moment.

Outclassed

Back