TV coverage

Have to ask. Was his nickname the obvious!?

We didn't have a nickname for Hartley Lloyd Pack as far as I know or remember, Frankel.

Mine was generally big head or casper, I can't possibly think why...

Last edited:
Great to see a Nicky Henderson winner at Kempton just now. Battled well after missing the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is the start of the stable's fortunes turning round - hopefully it is - then we could be in for fireworks at Aintree.

Bit of a cop out by ITV not to have a full presenting team at Uttoxeter, they chose to do it on the cheap by doing it from Cheltenham

Harvey and Scudamore are 2 of the most boring people in racing, how the **** they got TV jobs i know not

Bit of a cop out by ITV not to have a full presenting team at Uttoxeter, they chose to do it on the cheap by doing it from Cheltenham

Harvey and Scudamore are 2 of the most boring people in racing, how the **** they got TV jobs i know not

I don't mind Scu at all. I warmed to him in his latter years as a jockey (probably from about Un Temps Pour Tout's first Ultima) and I think he's okay for a newcomer, much as Clare Balding was a tad stilted in her early years before growing too big for her boots.

I've never warmed to Harvey but I'd rather watch/listen to him than Chapman. No matter how often I see him on TV the urge to want to punch his face raw never abates. I don't care about his encyclopaedic knowledge of past races or trainers and jockeys. I was glad to see Megan put him back in his box a couple of times during the week.

I think the morning show the day after the festival is always done from there, by the way. I think it's a sensible idea.

Last edited:
IMG_1960.jpeg
ad5bdd35-870d-4aa8-8ec6-b62e4425dc3c

She’s been standing in a side altar of a church in Toro, Spain

Last edited:
Back