The final day

Outsider

Rookie
I watched a replay of the novice hurdle where most of these ran in last time and its hard to split them but the one I liked the best was
ETHICAL DIAMOND 20/1.who was towards the rear and started making ground until a slow jump two out but nothing was finishing better.but there's nothing to suggest that the irish are better,we just assume they will be.
SALVER 12/1 could well be better.i backed it ew for the boodles because i thought off 128 it had a great chance but he's kept it for this.Caoilin Quinn must be injured/suspended so Gavin Sheehan rides.

The county lottery.its surprising that 2 trainers have monopolised this race.Skelton and Mullins and they have a strong hand again.
L'eau du sud has solid form with his 2nd in the betfair hurdle and deserves to be favourite.
Willie has 5 in it led by Absurd who won the Ebor off a mark of 104 and Mick Fitz always said add 45 on for a hcap mark so the fact he's off 138 gives him a big chance.
Bialystok was put up by DO after it got bought down 2 out when travelling well.must have a good ew chance.
In last years Fred winter.Risk belle was 3rd,Mr freedom 5th and afadil 8th.Mr freedom was unlucky that day but had to win last time to get a penalty to get in.
AFADIL. 40/1 is 8lb better with Freddie taking 5 off.so I'm hopeful he will run well.
Took 66/1 on Mr freedom and 100/1 on By your side.

The potato race is dominated by Mr Mullins again ive taken a chance with JOHNNYWHO 12/1 and SEARCH FOR GLORY 30/1

the Gold Cup should be a cracker again and I've took a chance on L'HOMME PRESSE

FERN LOCK foxhunting

In the last Willie has a couple of good uns but I've took a chance on SONIGINO 14/1. was 3rd behind iberian lord over 2m so to run here over 2m 4 f instead of the county means i have to chance it.

Good luck.

Not surprised, given the amount of ground he was gifted by the starter.

The whole of racing is run by clowns, it seems, mate. Nice return for you, eh?

Back