Starting to dream again.

Outsider

Rookie
Well,it's almost upon us again.
It's an exciting week but the hcaps are the main point of my interest as Willie will win most races and if not with his fancied one with another.best trainer,best owners best horses but a bit boring.
The champion hurdle is poor with state man and a bunch of handicappers.
I have a few old favourites running this week and will have to back them.
HEWICK,KITTYS LIGHT, are my 2 favourite horses.

In the ultima I'm banking on STUMPSTOWN 10/1 won at cheltenham last time and only just got beat in the kim muir last year.
KITTYS LIGHT is too big at 40/1 and will be staying on well if its trying.

In the Fred winter I like 3.
NDAAAWI
KARIA DES BLAISES 33/1 W.MULLINS
OSE PARTIR.

wednesday is a big day for me.
In the coral cup I have to do FIRST STREET as i really fancied it for the county hurdle.ive took 20/1
The other one I've done is my old friend MAXXUM 40/1
did me a good turn at 33/1 2 rac3s ago and never qualified for the pertemps this year so runs here instead.
Rated the same as the pertemps last year and could possibly have a 7lb claimer on.ive watched last years race again and Davy Russell held him up at the back but he travelled well.switched to make his challenge around the outer he still held a chance at the last where he made a mistake.maybe 2m5 will be too sharp for him but I like to think he has a chance.ive had a decent bet ew 6 places.

The cross country I've done STATTLER 20/1Willie said cheltenham will suit better than punchestown as there aren't so many banks as he absolutely hated all those banks.he just didn't work them out.an extra 5 furlongs should help.ive followed him since Yorick pointed out how well he jumped when he won the NH chase.
I've backed it at 50s for the GN and you would have to think it would have a chance the way Vanillier ran in it last year.and stattler beat him easily in the nh chase.

FRERO BANBOU grand annual. 25/1 is my cliff horse and was 3rd 2 yrs ago and is 8 or 9 pounds lower this year and has been running over further.the one time over 2m he made a bad mistake which Charlie did well to stay on.

It was good to read Ruby Walsh's tips and he put frero banbou up and first street for the COUNTY.

I've done SALVADOR ZIGGY Deserts good thing
TEESHAN Tans good thing.
In an ew double.
I've done a little ew Yankee
Kitty's Light 40/1
Maxxum 40/1
Frero banbou 20/1
Stattler 14/1

4 placed would be nice.

I hope I get my enthusiasm back as I'm demoralised at the moment.
Paul O'brien on First street wtf.only a 3lb claimer on Maxxum and Frero Banbou looks like running in the Plate instead of the GA.ive usually got horses marked out for the hcaps but this year I'm stumped.the plate,Kim muir.county and m.pipe I haven't a clue.
I've done a couple in the county that mightnt get 8n.
Let's see how tomorrow goes.

I've done Mordor in the boodles 50/1 Gordon Elliot.
Ran well first run excuses since.but it's

I've done
State man
Lossiemouth
Ballyburn
El fabiola

With Stumpstown
With Statler
With sa majeste
3 accies

Stumpstown was very disappointing. I don't know if he was sulking cos he couldn't race prominently like he usually does but that wasn't his true runn8ng.
Big Loser for me.
Did get some of my losses back with Bet365s offer of evens on State Man.i wonder how much that cost them.
Lossiemouth was impressive.
I backed 4 in the boodles one was 3rd and one fell and bought my other 2 down.you know it's not your day after that.

It's hard to know what to make of Hendo's horses.you can't back them with confidence can you.
Which is a pity because I like 2 of his in the coral cup.
I will have to back MAXXUM 250.with sky going 8 places. Will have to wait until tomorrow or take SP as he's only 28s and 50s with other bookies.
It's hard for me to get my head round that he's almost topweight in a race like this.
Venetian Williams is a trainer I can't fathom out.shes running one in the Grand Annual that looks like it should run in the Plate and runs frero banbou in the Plate that should be in the Grand Annual.
I like TEESHAN in the bumper.10/1 looks good.wide margin points winner and did it well last time.
Saint roi 450 and sa majeste 250 in an ew double.

Back