Saturday 4th may

Outsider

Rookie
Some good racing to get excited about and no doubt lose some more money.too many meetings though so I will rely on my alerts.
I have to have a small bet on TACTICAL 25/1 in the 145 although i think he needs further,but he is so well handicapped i have to do it.Used to be trained by Balding for the Queen and rated in the 100s and now 89.
The 220 is a premium hcap and I could back 4 or 5.i backed DUTCH DECOY at 16s a/p and ive done my old friend BOPEDRO 12/1 and might be tempted to back Mr Professor at a big price after he did the business for me in the Lincoln.
I can never work trainers out and Charlie Hills took RACINGBREAKS RYDER out of the above race which he would have made the cut but instead sends it to Thirsk for the hunt cup 240.7/1 I thought he ran well last time without really trying.
YOUTHFUL KING 410K is worth a look at 14/1 now stepping up to 12f.has run well the last twice over shorter.
CAPTAIN WIERZBA 430G 20/1 drops back to 10f and i put in my notes that 12f was too far.
BODORGAN 550n 5/1 has been disappointing but i thought he ran a promising race last time.
MITBAAHY 255N 3/1 i've always liked this horse and could make it a good day for Charlie Hills.

youthful king
captain wierza
Bodorgan
Racingbreaks Ryder
Mitbaahy
Bopedro

thats mine for Saturday.
good luck.

Love to see TACTICAL come in, but it’d be some stretch I think. With you with DUTCH DECOY.

Have a good one :)

I'm with you on Tactical and Racingbreaks Rider. I noted the former putting in some nice performances last without winning. He seems to run well at this course early doors. I've also had a little on Mums Tipple, too, whose owners have entered in quite a few races but not run him; they've waited for this.

Bopedro is a naughty little ting, isn't he? Cliff horse?

What a disaster today.i. Will have to put a government wealth warning on my blog after today.
The only returns I got today was my A/p bet on Dutch decoy and a ew bet on Haatem 25/1.
Costly day.

What a disaster today.i. Will have to put a government wealth warning on my blog after today.
The only returns I got today was my A/p bet on Dutch decoy and a ew bet on Haatem 25/1.
Costly day.
Nonsense. Don't be dismayed. You can only give your opinion, can't you. Over the season, your opinions will always be valued here.; even if they don't always win or place, you thinking out loud can help to add depth to race calculations. You're gold dust, mate. Believe it ☺️

We're all optimists at heart. The next winner is always just round the corner. Keep it going, Outsider. Part of the fun each day is to see what everyone is backing. When I've finished constructing/planting this garden, I may even start blog posts myself. That'll prob be around Sept/Oct...then you'd see some truly dodgy bad days/runs!! But one winner wipes the bad ones out.

As long as you’re not betting the house and furniture ! Always enjoy your thoughts - don’t you dare stop :)

Back