Katie knows...

All the abuse that I got on the other place for not being vaxxed, but I think I got it right. I see people are being urged to have the fourth vaxx now, yet us unvaxxed still seem to be fine without even one shot. Go figure.

Last edited:
Katie is a very clever lady and tells it like it is. Will check this thread later for any sensible replies. It's a lovely day out there

"yet us unvaxxed still seem to be fine without even one shot"

Apart from the ones that weren't
I don't think there is a right or wrong and its down to the individual
If perfectly healthy I'd probably side on the not having one but as a high risk with a weak immune system I'm siding with it

Not wanting England to be a muslim country/state is not the same as being racist. I love England and want it to remain English for my children and grandchildren

I don't think it's in any danger of becoming a Muslim state any time soon. But even if it did - 3 million Indians and Pakistanis died for us during the war - maybe they have some payback coming to them.

Yeah, let them have a long holiday in Scotland
You're sounding a bit racist there again, you just can't help yourself.

FYI - I grew up in the Glasgow district called pollokshields or banglashields as it's known by some. In my primary school class in 1978 there were 4 white people in a class of 26.

Did it turn me into a racist? No.

Unlike you

"in 1978 there were 4 white people in a class of 26.

Did it turn me into a racist? No.

Unlike you"

I'm not racist. Have had a black girlfriend and a good friend I worked with was black as the proverbial spades.

Back