Holiday Suggestions

You should try somewhere like north Korea. Wearin you park ji sung top. Singing born in the USA.

I might just go to the Algarve, keep it simple and don't be a hero!

Don't be too hasty, Slim.

A few hours of architecture and museums, and she might be bored enough to want to back to the hotel for a couple of Manhattan's and some fumbling. Present her with a lounger and table-service, and the only thing she'll have her head buried-in is a Dan Brown novel.

Last edited:
I might just go to the Algarve, keep it simple and don't be a hero!

Does she know she's going yet.

Will we be seeing weeping parents asking for their baby to come home all over the news.

"We know she's a bit fat but she's only 12 and we want her back"

Last edited:
Silly question but have you asked her what sort of place she'd like to go to for a few days? Remember she'll want to plan what clothes she needs to take; I mean, we're not like you guys; just throwing a couple of pairs of spare pants and socks in a bag and saying 'I'm packed then' [thinking of my ex husband here].

Silly question but have you asked her what sort of place she'd like to go to for a few days? Remember she'll want to plan what clothes she needs to take; I mean, we're not like you guys; just throwing a couple of pairs of spare pants and socks in a bag and saying 'I'm packed then' [thinking of my ex husband here].

Women love being told what to do.

If some [make that most]women are told what to do they will do the exact opposite on principle.

Back