20th anniversary

simmo

Senior Jockey
It is the 20th anniversary of my joining this august forum. I remember being much more black and white in my views at that time (I've since come to the conclusion that any horse could win).

I distinctly recall averring to lord H that if Albuhera won the Supreme that year, then I would eat my hat. Fortunately it didn't.

Just thought I'd share this.

Happy anniversary, simmo.

I apparently joined in November 2006, so just the 17.5 years of talking unadulterated shite on here from me. :thumbsup:

Wow some old timers here! When did Colin Sunderland start Talking Horses? Have to say I am impressed by the activity of a core group of members here that have kept it going. Hopefully the work Bryan has put into the forum and work down the road, will help keep it going for many more years :)

I’m over 20 years too! January 8th 2004....I think I had joined TRF looking for answers to the Racing Post quiz as well as scouting for owners while I was training. Took me a while to pluck up courage to chat initially (which is unlike me and those that know me in person can testify to that! :LOL:) but I did manage to get some owners and we did get a little syndicate together for TRF members and the mare won twice.

Back