World Cup Group A

Can someone tell me how Brazil are STILL favourites? I have been strongly against them being favs pre-tournament, but now they are performing as I expected, I would have thought the market would have corrected itself.

Funny how every man and its dog on previews were tipping Fred as top scorer - he's brutal.

Unless Neymar or Alves do something special, they create very little.

Can someone tell me how Brazil are STILL favourites? I have been strongly against them being favs pre-tournament, but now they are performing as I expected, I would have thought the market would have corrected itself.

Funny how every man and its dog on previews were tipping Fred as top scorer - he's brutal.

Unless Neymar or Alves do something special, they create very little.

Neymar is atrocious. He tries to go past 10 men all the time.

I really fancy Croatia at 7/4. I think they are much better than Mexico, and fancy their big trio to come to the fore tonight.

Brazil clear favourites again on Betfair. God knows how? For me, it's as wide open as any tournament has been in years...

I really fancy Croatia at 7/4. I think they are much better than Mexico, and fancy their big trio to come to the fore tonight.

Brazil clear favourites again on Betfair. God knows how? For me, it's as wide open as any tournament has been in years...

Most wide open I can remember. For the first time ever we could have a genuine shock winner as per Greece or Denmark in the wuros

Still think the winner will be from the Americas. This time next week Brazil will probably be 2/1. The only dark horse I can see at the moment is Columbia but I'm still sweet on a Brazil/Argentina final.
I'd like Croatia to win for competition purposes but Mexico don't lose many.

I have been impressed by Neymar. Forget the flicks and the goals. But his work rate, movement and passing are top notch. If he had decent supply, he would have 8 goals by now. I love to see a player grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

I have been impressed by Neymar. Forget the flicks and the goals. But his work rate, movement and passing are top notch. If he had decent supply, he would have 8 goals by now. I love to see a player grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

There were a few times last night when the tricks and flicks were starting to come off... it's a shame that he had to pass to Fred and Hulk as there was basically no chance of the move continuing.

I actually think Brazil have done ok - people seem to have short memories. Spain were very poor in the group stages in the last 2 tournaments yet still managed to win.

Back