Wednesdays thought

Outsider

Rookie
MISTOFFOLEES 800K
There isn't a lot of reasons to back this tbh.
7/14 in the London gold cup over 10 furlongs off 92 and I put it in my alerts with a note it needs further.
It then went to Royal Ascot over 1m 4f and was 40/1 and finished 17th/19.
Then finished 9/9 then 17/18.
Tonight he returns to kempton where he won over c/d of 1m.and blinkers first time.
Still not enough to recommend it but it's been backed from 25s into 12s so I have to have a couple of quid on the nose.

I'm on already at some of the bigger prices, but have to admit I'm worried. That last run at Newbury was awful. And I remember HM saying after the Ascot 12f run that MrM stayed 12f, but that race was run at a stronger pace than he could handle. If that's true, then this run at 8 suggests HM doesn't know what his trip is. Or maybe he does, and this is it!

I reckon he's got the inherent ability to trounce these. And pretty much anything he'll encounter in a standard class 4. If he gets hammered, then maybe watch for an 11f to 12f race. For which he should be a big price. The blinkers might confuse it all, though.

Baltimore Boy looks a big potential danger, especially if Horton has improved him

Good luck to us. I fear we'll need it!!

Yes Chaum,confusing and also Gary Moore runs Warning sign who needs 10 furlongs and soft going.at least Tom Queally is riding and can hide it away.

A profit Chaum.a better performance tonight but still the jury is out I think.
Went in again ew at 16s boosted to 18s.

Yeah, but he shot himself in the foot for a proper big-price win this season over 10 -12 f. wtf was HM doing coming down to 8! A right waste from a punting perspective, though he probably had his reasons. I guess it was worth a go, considering how close he got after that desperate effort last time.

Back