Waitrose Tiramisu

Ian_Davies

Amateur Rider
I have spent the entire week searching since joining and I cannot find a thread about Waitrose Tiramisu, or Waitrose itself, come to that.

I find this perplexing as it's really rather nice and the supermarket is a very pleasant environment in which to shop (well, my local branch is) and really isn't as expensive as some imagine it to be,

Plus there's the free cappuccino.

Unbelievably really....:unsure:

I'm currently on proper jobs coffee cake (shop formally known as Chaplins) not sure if its a nation wide store.
Added whipped cream from Tesco all devoured using a small spoon stolen from my neighbours house

It is confusing, Nathan.

Can't see any biscuits threads either.

Or cheese!

Thanks for your input - I shall investigate these items.

To be fair it was only on loan but they moved house before asking for it back
I find eating "sweet" stuff is more enjoyable with a small spoon and this one is about half a tea spoon in size

I definitely agree with the small spoon strategy.

I ate an entire Waitrose tiramisu with a small spoon while watching the racing this afternoon.

Having decided I'd rather stay home and watch the Prix Ganay than go to Bath races tomorrow, I have decided to invest the fuel saving on snacks - Waitrose tiramisù ice cream, cheesecake, Walkers mature cheddar with sweet chilli chutney crisps and a couple of Terry's Mint Balls are all contenders.

Back