TH Ten To Follow Competition 2023/2024

Only had a cursory look through mine (on pint 7, I think) but Lossiemouth in my team 2 should have 30pts.

Sorry, for some reason your stable had her name spelt wrong (I must have added a typo at some point) so her points weren't feeding through properly, it's fixed now and your score is increased by 30 (you have 290 in stable 1 now) :)

Last edited:
Haven't done any tables but after the first day of the festival, ep1987 has extended his lead, congratulations. Also doing well today are Tanlic and Double J - all courtesy of State Man.

Little change at the top of the leaderboard after today but Double J is a bit closer to ep1987 and Maruco moves up a bit too

I think ep1987 is going to be really hard to catch now - 75 points for Galopin Des Champs today which boosted lots of stable points but little real change at the top

Here are some tables with the most up to date results and scores - I'm sure I've probably missed winners so please let me know if you have anyone missing from your stable/score

I think ep1987 will be difficult to catch now (that's an impressive score - well done) but there's always Aintree :)

ttfMarch2024p1.pngttfMarch2024p2.pngttfMarch2024p3.pngttfMarch2024p4.pngttfMarch2024p5.png

Just to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated on here for a while - been really busy at work and now am away for a week at a working group - I will keep up with/catch up with the results when I come back and post some updates - not sure that anyone will be able to dislodge ep1987 from the top mind you :)

Just to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated on here for a while - been really busy at work and now am away for a week at a working group - I will keep up with/catch up with the results when I come back and post some updates - not sure that anyone will be able to dislodge ep1987 from the top mind you :)

Probably won't matter but the 2nd and 3rd place points from Cheltenham aren't reflected in the above table. If they haven't been added yet then I don't mind compiling a list of all the 2nds (10 points) and 3rds (5 points) if that would help.

Probably won't matter but the 2nd and 3rd place points from Cheltenham aren't reflected in the above table. If they haven't been added yet then I don't mind compiling a list of all the 2nds (10 points) and 3rds (5 points) if that would help.

Oh, yes, that would be great - sorry, I've really dropped the ball with this comp this year

thanks for this

2nd: Mystical Power, Found A Fifty, Twig, Irish Point, Telmesomethinggirl, Eagles Reign, Embassy Gardens
Jimmy Du Seuil, Monty's Star, Ballyadam, Gentleman De Mee, Libberty Hunter, Romeo Coolio
Ginny's Destiny, Kyntara, Envoi Allen, Flooring Porter, Crebilly, Brigherdaysahead, Git Maker
Kargese, L'eau Du Sud, The Jukebox Man, Gerri Colombe, Its On The Line, Dinoblue, Waterford Whispers

3rd: Firefox, Il Etait Temps, Meetingofthewaters, Luccia, Hispanic Moon, Ndaawi, Mr Vango
Ile Atlantique, Giovinco, Shanbally Kid, Funambule Sivola, Path D'oroux, Jalon D'oudairies
Djelo, Cuthbert Dibble, Conflated, Home By The Lee, Straw Fan Jack, Birdie Or Bust, Whacker Clan
Salver, Pied Piper, Dancing City, Corach Rambler, Time Leader, Marsh Wren, Quai De Bourbon

Here are the tables as they stand now - I've added the points from the placed horses at the Festival (thanks ep1987) and updated until today (although it is very likely that I may have missed some scorers so please let me know if you spot any. We still have Punchestown to go but I think it is looking less and less likely that anyone will be able to shift ep1987 from the top of the leaderboard - that is an impressive score - well done :)
ttfApril24members.pngttfApril24Horses.pngttfApril24Stables1.pngttfApril24Stables2.pngttfApril24Stables3.png

Points for Jonbon and Impaire Et Passe this weekend but I'll wait till after Punchestown to post the final tables (although I think if there was anyone sitting with the trophy ready to engrave the winner's name like with the Open (golf) then they'd be safe enough writing ep1987 now :D)

Congratulations 🏆 to ep1987 who has an impressive score at the top of the leaderboard, almost 300 points clear of second placed Double J. Well done too though to Double J, granger, wilsonl and Beef or Salmon who were all pretty close to each other in second, third, fouth and fifth place. State Man was the highest scoring horse - well done to those who picked him (ep1987, Tanlic and Double J).

Here are the final tables and can the sponsors/previous winner (Maruco and jinnyj I think) please contact ep1987 with arrangements - thanks.

Let me know if there are any missed scores (although I think unless I've missed over 280 points out from someone it won't affect the winner!)

membersTTFFinal24.pnghorsesTTF24.pngstablesTTF24p1.pngstablesTTF24p2.pngstablesTTF24p3.png

Very well done, Ep! :cheers:🕺🍾🏇

Can you message me with details of where to send the trophy to. I am just waiting on the small plaque I have ordered with my name on from last year then I shall arrange delivery.

Thanks guys and obviously a big thankyou to Faye for running things. Don't think I did anything special with my picks, just managed to get enough of the right ones in the same list.
Hi ep. apologies for the slow response. Firstly congratulations on your huge win. You were clear by Christmas and none of us could get anywhere near you from then on. That must be the biggest score in any one of these so far. A fantastic effort.

On top of that you also win the £100 winners prize, so please pm me with your details and I’ll transfer it across as soon as I have them.

Well done to those just in behind, and for everyone making the effort to take part. There were some really good scores this year, and in a normal season several of us would have still been in the running come Punchestown. Not this time though. Ep showed us a clean pair of heals.

As always, thankyou to Kirsty for actually making it happen. Without your enthusiasm and organisation it would never happen. And you quite literally brought this back from the dead at the beginning of last season.

But most of all thankyou to Faye for keeping us in order and undertaking the huge task of scoring it through the season. The time you put into it really is very much appreciated. Without you we would be completely lost.

Back