TEST

Nath, you don't have to post a photo on Random Photo thread. Others will do that if you make it front page news again. A simple . will do the trick ;-)

Just had a look - last post on it was 20th March of this year. You posted on it 18th March. Very good search box on there- it's the 4th or 5th on the list, you'll see snaith. Imagine the power you have :lol: by just taking a few seconds to put 'random photo thread' in the search box!

Do it or I'll be making a trip up the M5 to cut the strings on the kid's violin!

Night mate :lol:

No worries. I'm getting a bit too old to be winding up the chit chat monkeys anyway.

Take care.

[No message]

Attachments

• hunting support.jpg
    hunting support.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 51
  • hunting support.jpg
    hunting support.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 51
Nice top photo, got to be you and your bro.... and is the bottom one Drone?

:lol:

I expect he's still got most of his own teeth - but that's only because the lanky get is nearly a foot taller than me :lol: :lol:

If it's a caption competition, I'd say 'Elton steps up his training regime for charity race'. :blink::whistle:

Last edited:
HNY to you Nathan and the young fella.. Not forgetting deaf Jon.

I see Ricky never bothered with his yearly visit to BF chit chat - can't say I blame him though.

Let me know when you are down this way again, racing or otherwise, cheers.

And same to you..
yes I did look at BF Chit chat over the festivities and noticed no Ricky Fake
Wouldn't let me post again..:confused:
btw I tipped up the 16/1 Darts winner Peter Wright over the other place

Well done on the darts - I rarely bet on them these days, or even watch it much. Used to love the old characters like Jocky Wilson, Eric Bristow and Bobby George. The commentary was much better then as well thanks to Sid Waddell . All dead now I think :(

Back