Signature issues

chaumi

Rookie
When I post, I normally have the option to disable signature (which I do, 99% of the time). I can't see how to do that now...and on checking, it looks like my signature had been inserted on all my recent posts (and potentially all of them, haven't checked) even though I know I chose to disable it on those posts.

I've 'solved' it by going into my profile and deleting the signature. Now it looks like it has removed it from all posts.

I'm not too worried about it not being on the posts where I deliberately chose to leave it in the past...but it would be nice to have the option on individual posts on whether to show signature (maybe there is a way and I'm just not seeing it).

Is that doable?

Hiya Chaumi!

I am checking into this now - especially since it seems that the sigs are showing HTML code - which isn't supported in Xenforo. I need to delve into the back end to answer your question properly about if you can select posts that you want your sig to show. It might take a plugin to do this :)

Feel free to focus on other stuff first, Bryan. This can wait. I'm probably one of a very few (maybe the only one) who might have been using a link for the signature. If there's an easy way to solve it, then fine. But it's not critical, just having it on all posts might give me some problems (and that's solved for now).

You can always use BB code. That'll make the link work, but yeah - I might have a solution for this. 🙂

Back