Layout

Already I;m missing the facility - not the only one I'm missing I hear you say - either to go directly to the first unread (by me) post or the most recent one immediately.

Like GH, I'm hugely appreciative of all the work taking place behind the scenes but I feel the place needs to evolve - and fast - from its current set-up.

All the best, guys.
It’s there, desert, see chaumi’s post 4 back.

OK - I've hidden the additional new categories and forums, and we can deal with those later. So now it's not so overwhelming. :D

Ok - I have created two widgets to show new threads and new posts at the top. I hope this is better for the majority here. :D

I've been footering about with the forum on and off today but i'm afraid I'm really struggling with it so I'll be stepping away until it performs in a way I can cope with.

All the best, everyone.

I've been footering about with the forum on and off today but i'm afraid I'm really struggling with it so I'll be stepping away until it performs in a way I can cope with.

All the best, everyone.
If there is anything I can assist you with, please let me know. I didn't have the chance to write a proper FAQ, but in the following days I could post some helpful "How To's". :cheers:

Back