Jokes

A little girl is skipping through the park on a rainy day when she sees 3 little dogs playing, she goes over to the first dog pats it's head and says 'hello little dog, you're having fun aren't you, what's your name?'. The dog replies, 'Hello my name is Hughie, and yes I'm having a lovely day playing with my friends jumping in and out of puddles'. The little girl then goes to the second dog and asks the same question to which the 2nd dog replies 'Hello little girl my name is Dewie, and I too am having great fun with my friends jumping in and out of puddles'. As the little girl pats the 3rd dog she says 'You are a lovely dog too, but don't tell me, if that's Hughie and that's Dewie, then you must be Louie', the 3rd little dog replies 'No my name is Puddles, and I'm having one hell of a ******* day!'.
FB

There was a good one on Facebook of a dog watching a guy tee off on TV and after he hit the ball he raced across the room and looked out of the back window to see where it had gone.

I’d forgotten this thread. Started by Merlin who was fond of cracking a joke and I seem to remember it caused a fair amount of controversy at times.....sexist, racist....but there is a lot of very funny stuff on here. And from many much missed members including Merlin.

.. and I've found said joke

I thought I would surprise my midget girlfriend when she phoned and said she was on her way home from work.
So I brought her some flowers, chocolates and ran her a hot sink

I could never fathom how to do this at The Racing Forum and I'm 33s to fare any better here....

Attachments

• IMG_8326.jpeg
    IMG_8326.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 13
Back