Decisions,decisions

Outsider

Rookie
I have so many alerts running tomorrow I dont know which way to turn.24 in total.but not 24 races.
145 ascot I have 5 running.
Whenthedealingsdone, Zarzyni,badri,vintage clarets and call me ginger.
I thought ZARZYNI ran a cracker in the dash and is 10lb below its last winning mark.had a saver on WTDD and an ew bet at 33s on call my ginger.

Bunbury cup.400nm
BIGGLES 12/1 taken earlier.beat everything on his side at ascot but no match for the high numbers.Ryan Moore rides again.
Saver on Shining blue who was impressive when he beat Bopedro.

John Smith's 315y
I've had to stick with SONNY LISTON who almost gave me a 50/1 winner in the Royal hunt cup.
I've had savers on Haunted Dream who was a bit unlucky last time and oi had a small bet on FAYLAQ a/p at 66s.one of my favourite frustrating horses.
200y I cant believe that Omeara will ruin Blue for you and Rhoscolyns mark for 15 grand.
I've done DIAMONDONTHEHILL 14/1...NR

WIND IN YOUR SAILS 440A 8/1...NR
CHASSERAL 215N 15/2
GHATHANFAR 530Y been disappointing.
DEVILS ANGEL 530Y 25/1 has been a bit disappointing really since he beat Asadjumeria last year.
ONEFORTHEGUTTER 405A 33/1 ran on well in a race last year when Faylaq was 2nd.

Ew trixie
BIGGLES
SONNY LISTON
ZARZYNI

Good luck.

Rhoscolyn entered 29-07-23 ASC 15:0 MOET & CHANDON INTERNATIONAL STAKES 7f
04-08-23 GOO 15:00 CORAL GOLDEN MILE (2) 1m

Both worth a few bob and only a pound above last winning mark now - another couple of pounds off will be nice and I reckon it’ll be the Ascot race that’s most likely.

Good calls with Biggles and especially Oneforthegutter, Steve. Outsider by name, Outsider by nature!

Marb;bt1640 said:
Good calls with Biggles and especially Oneforthegutter, Steve. Outsider by name, Outsider by nature!

Thanks Martin. Biggles was the main one today and ONEFORTHEGUTTER was a bonus.

Back