Cheltenham Saturday

barjon

Conditional
Good racing today, a load of trackers and I’m in a sea of indecision :confused:

1:15 - yorick has made a convincing case for In Excelsis Deo and that’s put me off Calico who I thought looked pretty good last time. Should be grateful for that because I hate supporting Skelton horses.

1:50 Thunder Rock was certainly impressive last time, but I must have Monmiral who is surely due a win. Also got a sneaky liking for Frero Banbou who was unlucky last time.

2:25 Easy As That, City Chief, Threeunderthrufive eeny meeny miney mo and if Protektorat gets his mojo back watch out. I can’t get out of my mind the owner of Easy As That last time when he was collared by ITV who were interviewing him on another subject and asked if it would run well “No, needs a galloping track “ he said. A prep run then - for this?

3:00 Both Destoytheevidence and Cadell trying their luck up in class after running well and deserving of their chance. Probably favour the first named.

3:35 I hope to see more from Theatre Glory, but probably just a watch.

Elsewhere I rather like Rare Edition 2:40 Doncaster who goes well fresh, but bit concerned that the ground won’t be good enough.

Back