Just some hopefuls

Outsider

Rookie
A few horses that I follow who are all capable but some are frustrating and others disappointing.
GULLIVER 315R I took 33s a/p hes really well hcapped but hasnt shown much for a while.Omeara has SUMMERGHAND in it as well and he is well hcapped as well.one of my fav sprinters.
ASADJUMERIA 240r 20/1 is one of the most frustrating horses.
It's well hcapped but seems to keep meeting trouble.but he is due one.also in the race is SNASH who ranin the 315 last year and was an eyecatcher but after a lot of poor runs hes well hcapped these days.
BURNING CASH 415D 7/1 another underachiever but capable.
WHENTHEDEALINGSDONE 225n 10/1 I'm disappointed this hasnt won a race for some time.
POPMASTER 300N 10/1 has been running well and it seems this 7f suits better than 6.
Last but not least is DEVILS ANGEL 205N 20/1 beat Asadjumeria last year and then was an unlucky 5th but then went downhill.
I thought it was a good thing for the Ayr silver cup but it finished nearer last than first.
Hasnt been seen very often but is now back below its winning mark.
The fact it comes here instead of Ripon adds a bit of hope.

I think I dropped a b*ll*ck this week as I did a decent ew bet on ESCOBAR 33/1 for the clipper as it's well hcapped off 100 but then realised it was an early closing race and it runs off 104. Doh

Got to fancy SUMMERGHAND with Tudhope back on board, but I dare say something will leap out of the woodwork to thwart him - hope not.

barjon;bt1692 said:
Got to fancy SUMMERGHAND with Tudhope back on board, but I dare say something will leap out of the woodwork to thwart him - hope not.

He looks the part I agree.but at 5s I can let him go.
You just dont know with Omeara.

Back