Waitrose Tiramisu

Ian_Davies

Apprentice
I have spent the entire week searching since joining and I cannot find a thread about Waitrose Tiramisu, or Waitrose itself, come to that.

I find this perplexing as it's really rather nice and the supermarket is a very pleasant environment in which to shop (well, my local branch is) and really isn't as expensive as some imagine it to be,

Plus there's the free cappuccino.

Unbelievably really....:unsure:

I'm currently on proper jobs coffee cake (shop formally known as Chaplins) not sure if its a nation wide store.
Added whipped cream from Tesco all devoured using a small spoon stolen from my neighbours house

It is confusing, Nathan.

Can't see any biscuits threads either.

Or cheese!

Thanks for your input - I shall investigate these items.

To be fair it was only on loan but they moved house before asking for it back
I find eating "sweet" stuff is more enjoyable with a small spoon and this one is about half a tea spoon in size

I definitely agree with the small spoon strategy.

I ate an entire Waitrose tiramisu with a small spoon while watching the racing this afternoon.

Having decided I'd rather stay home and watch the Prix Ganay than go to Bath races tomorrow, I have decided to invest the fuel saving on snacks - Waitrose tiramisù ice cream, cheesecake, Walkers mature cheddar with sweet chilli chutney crisps and a couple of Terry's Mint Balls are all contenders.

I’ve just spent five minutes trying to find out when Waitrose Tiramisu is next running. I’ll get the hang of this forum before too long .

Reduced to £2.55p today, so it would have been rude not to.

I plan to take evening Hampshire air in a vain attempt to walk it off.

For a normal mere mortal like myself would possibly lead to certain death
For a colossus ironed stomached, Sweet toothed, pudding eating champion like yourself, I doubt it would touch the sides

Back