What are you backing Today? Part 2

Ooops.....:whistle:

Adrian Murray improved that a bit then?

Horse had no tight being on the racecourse. He was at least 6 canters short of a gallop. The worst thing is it will improve a stone the next time it runs and the sewards will not murmer a word about them training on the racecourse

The fav will be hard to beat but I'm gonna have a little on Great Generation in the Imprudence at 1.30. She went into the notebook when she finished like a train from the back of the field at Ayr last September. Will be a big price.

The fav will be hard to beat but I'm gonna have a little on Great Generation in the Imprudence at 1.30. She went into the notebook when she finished like a train from the back of the field at Ayr last September. Will be a big price.
Followed you in - like that Hollie travels,too.

Can't believe my luck....spent hours on end getting a price about Sir Gino on the exchange.

No sooner do I get on and Joseph pulls out his and I ended up on at 1.73 after deductions.

Not to be outdone I reloaded and got stuck in again @2.34 and now average 1.95.

I have enough left to have a few bets or to buy a hammer and smash fook out of my Nicky Henderson rose coloured glasses:lol:

One for Saturday.
LORD SNOOTIE. 16/1 (boosted to 18/1) first race at aintree.
Too bad to be true in the Pertemps.trainer said it hated the tongue strap and downed tools.his run behind cuthbert dibble when the winner cut him up on the bend was decent.
Would be a nice double with Kitty's Light for Christian.

Can't believe my luck....spent hours on end getting a price about Sir Gino on the exchange.

No sooner do I get on and Joseph pulls out his and I ended up on at 1.73 after deductions.

Not to be outdone I reloaded and got stuck in again @2.34 and now average 1.95.

I have enough left to have a few bets or to buy a hammer and smash fook out of my Nicky Henderson rose coloured glasses:lol:

Easy money Tan.

Back