Thread: One Of The Protesters In Parliament..

Thanks
    Those of you who follow the breeding side of racing will know David Redvers - he's a well-known bloodstock agent and runs Tweenhills Stud where Lady Rebecca now resides (David bought her).

Not the brightest light on the street and he was one of the idiots who landed up in Parliament yesterday and is currently now residing in jail..... Don't think he reads the Telegraph - not sure he reads anything other than sales catalogs, Horse and Hound and Playboy, probably. But there again, he's not a fat person either and no more a toff than Ardross is - just misguided, I suppose!
    Just Singin' the Blues ........

Ardross
    I don't read any of those three august organs !

No more of a toff than me ? That makes him high society Toots.

On another note they have been questioned with regard to serious offences

Thanks
    Honestly, James - Redvers is one of those slightly irritating but harmless blokes you meet every day and hardly someone you would have down as an anarchist - I admit, he could be a bit of a Hooray Henry thinking about it but Tim Nice
    But Dim is more like it. I was gobsmacked when I was told he was one of those arrested (along with his Best Man&#33.

Weird...

Thanks
    Heroes of the revolution, Julie.

Thanks
    Just like Boxer....
    "The religious persecution of the ages has been done under what was claimed to be the command of God. I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do to their fellows, because it always coincides
    with their own desires" -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks
    The thing to remember about the Tim Nice But Dim's of this world is that we'd all be nice if life had dealt us a royal flush instead of ten high.

My father, who (get this) is even chippier than me was once at a dinner party and someone remarked (I paraphrase) of a well-heeled other guest: ''that multi-millionaire's a nice bloke, actually.''

My father replied: ''Nice? Nice! I'd be ******* nice if I was a multi-millionaire, it's because I'm broke [which actually he isn't - far from it] that I'm such a miserable bugger.''
    Banned

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You are Brian Hartigans son???
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Banned

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Ian,

With Brian as dad and Jon as mum, you will go far my boy.

Colin
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

Ardross
    The Jeddah branch of HSS Hire Shops ?

Thanks
    Her indoors has always fancied Bryan Ferry and it seems that his son organised this.

She tells me that Ferry and his family were on some plane that was hijacked a few years back, so maybe the guy has become 'active'.

Also Bryan Ferry was the son of a farm worker or something, and his dad was also a miner at some stage.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts
    I knew the "Royal" chef quite well when I lived in Newmarket - really nice bloke- but had a bad gambling problem. Totally didn't seem the sort of person who would do this, but as they said it was pretty much planned on the back of a cigarette packet in a pub - that sounds far more like him - 2am, gettting pissed & ignoring his phone from his now ex-wife (she left him because he gambled the social away) - brilliant chef though.
    tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Ardross
    A job as a prison chef awaits

Thanks
    And I'm sure you all know that Master Ferry is a MFH, think hes the youngest in the country - stands to reason he would be involved.... B)
    #YourStorm
    Mr Brightside

All posts are based on the following:
    I know what I'm talking about/ I'm having a stab in the dark
    I'm bored/ You're an idiot and I'm poking you with sticks

Thanks
    James - hope you're jesting here B)

While they broke the law with regard to being somewhere they shouldn't, if none of them have any previous convictions, then I would suggest that it would be very suspect if any of them received actual jail sentences.

I may not have the full facts but I don't believe any of them were violent when arrested?

Actually, they deserve some recognition from the members of the House of Commons for highlighting just how appalling the security (or lack of it) is there... They were very fortunate that it was pro-hunting protesters and not Al Qaeda... (can't spell that&#33.

Thanks
    HOW COME WHEN I GO TO THE SPORTING LIFE WEBSITE THERE IS NO MENTION OF DAVID REDVERS.

Thanks
    I just think they should get the statutory penalty for their crime - nothing more, nothing less.
    Banned

Kathy
    One of the girls in my office, her boyfriend works as a chef at the pub Nr. Maidenhead where some of this was evidently plotted. It just happens to be the pub Michael Parkinson owns, and is run by his son Nick! Small world eh?