Thread: Arrived In My In Folder This Morning

Derek.Burgess
    DEAR SIR,

REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. I AM A HIGH PLACED OFFICIAL WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, HERE IN BANGUL, GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA. MY DEPARTMENT (THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT) RUNS INTO SEVERAL THOUSAND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS MONTHLY.

MYSELF AND THREE OTHER COLLEAGUES IN THIS DEPARTMENT ARE CURRENTLY IN NEED OF A FOREIGN PARTNER WHOSE BANK ACCOUNT WE CAN USE TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS (US$12,500,000.00). THIS FUND ACCRUED LEGITIMATELY (BUT DISCRETELY) TO US AS COMMISSION FROM FOREIGN CONTRACTS, THROUGH OUR PRIVATE CONNECTIONS. THE FUND IS PRESENTLY WAITING TO BE REMITTED BY OUR OFFSHORE FUNDS MANAGERS TO ANY FOREIGN BENEFICIARY SUBMITTED BY US TO THEM AS THE RECEIVER OF THE FUND.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITIONS AS CIVIL SERVANTS IN OUR COUNTRY, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. BECAUSE AS HIGH PLACED CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE CIVIL SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT TO OWN OR OPERATE BANK ACCOUNTS OUTSIDE OF OUR SHORES. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT IS NOT SAFE FOR US TO KEEP THE MONEY HERE DUE TO OUR UNSTABLE POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT.

I HAVE BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES, TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER IN WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE US$12,500,000.00 FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT, HENCE THE REASON FOR THIS EMAIL.

WHAT I AM REQUESTING FROM YOU IS: (1) TO BE OUR PARTNER AND RECEIVE THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT IN TRUST. (2) PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT UNDER YOUR CONTROL TO WHICH THE FUNDS WILL BE REMITTED. (3) RECEIVE THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT, TAKE OUT YOUR COMMISSION AND KEEP THE REST OF THE MONEY UNTIL I ARRIVE THERE TO MEET YOU AFTER THE TRANSFER IS COMPLETED.

OUR PROPOSAL IS THAT AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE FUNDS, IT WOULD BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: (1) 20% TO YOU AS COMMISSION, WHILE THE REMAINING 80% BELONGS TO MYSELF AND THE TWO COLLEAGUES HERE. YOU WILL BE FREE TO TAKE OUT YOUR COMMISSION IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FUNDS HIT YOUR ACCOUNT. SINCE OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO INVEST THE MONEY IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY, IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF YOU CAN ALSO HELP US TO INVEST OUR OWN MONEY INTO PROFITABLE VENTURES IN YOUR COUNTRY.

HOWEVER, THIS IS OPTIONAL, AND SHOULD IT NOT BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO FURTHER ASSIST US WITH INVESTING THE MONEY, WE CAN END OUR COOPERATION AFTER YOU HAND OVER TO US OUR PERCENTAGE OF THE MONEY.

THE TRANSACTION, ALTHOUGH DISCRETE, IS LEGITIMATE AND THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ALL NECESSARY BACK-UP DOCUMENTS SHOWING LEGITIMATE SOURCE/ORIGIN OF FUND. THE TRANSFER WILL BE EFFECTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS AS SOON AS WE REACH AN AGREEMENT AND YOU FURNISH ME WITH A SUITABLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR RECEIVING THE MONEY.

I PLEAD WITH YOU ON ONE ISSUE, WHETHER YOU ARE INTERESTED OR NOT, KINDLY DO NOT EXPOSE THIS INFORMATION TO ANY ONE ELSE. I CONFIRM THAT THE TRANSACTION IS LEGITIMATE AND WITHOUT ANY RISKS EITHER TO OURSELVES OR YOURSELF.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN MAIL.

WHILE KEEPING EVERYTHING CONFIDENTIAL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY ,

MR VICTOR ODE.EZENWA.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Thanks
    Some people may view it with suspicion, and I wouuldnt class this as advice, but I'd go for it if it were me.
    I went swimming in the Caribbean. Animals were hiding behind rocks

Derek.Burgess
    Garney,
    do you really think that i should have kept it to myself and gave it a go?

If you can provide a bank account and a mailing address,i would be prepared to go 75/25 in your favour if you could provide any financial out goings,most of my money is tied up plastics,it would be even better,for me.

Come on mate,you know you will never get a better opportunity than this.

Don't forget where there's muck means that a dog has probably had a shite.

mit Freundliche Grüsse

Derek

Thanks
    Thanks for the kind offer Derek but I'll pass on this one. No good would come of the money I'd receive.

I think there is a lengthy thread on this site somewhere with a link to a page that detailed the experience of some lad who replied to the mail/offering to help.
    I went swimming in the Caribbean. Animals were hiding behind rocks

Thanks
    Well i think i would have done it i have nothing in my account to lose so would have been fun to see what happened.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    del boy

have u not seen this con before its as old as the hills now

they used to do it from nigeria now i see its moved to gambia

they will ask u at some stage for $10k for expenses which when u pass them over it will be the last time u ever here from them

its like the business oppotunities for the world fax/email directories that started out in germany and now operate from switzerland much smaller amounts i agee but once u front up the money for the artwork u never here fromthem again
    Pinnacle Chauffeur Transport
    www.yourchauffeur.co.uk

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    A friend of mine says that he uses the funds that he obtains from the emails from Nigeria and other parts of West Africa to pay for the penis enlargements about which he is emailed from the USA and the Ukraine...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    there becoming very popular i believe in china and japan

almost a status symbol one can say
    Pinnacle Chauffeur Transport
    www.yourchauffeur.co.uk

Derek.Burgess
    PR,
    why do you not believe these guys.They seem to be up front to me,and very open and frank as to thier ultimate aim.

Everything in the E-Mail is quite easy to understand and plainly they do not want do not want thier money to go astray so it is obcious that they would need a bank account that could not be traced back to them.

There has been no request for me to contribute any funds and it seems to me that the opportunity is there for quite a large sum of money to be made.

Therefore,i offer you the same deal as i offered Garney,details ain the post further up this thread.

You should take advantage of this offe pr.Otherwise you remain at the level you are at today.

Derek

Thanks
    THIS IS A SCAM.
    and I cannot believe you are actually taking it seriuosly. :angy:

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    tetley, don't take what you're reading on here seriously either...

Thanks
    Yeah I should ave read the whole title