Thread: Greyville Poly - South Africa 20 June 2022

Thanks

Greyville Poly - South Africa 20 June 2022

Hi Guys,

10h50 Copper View 10/1. Value here on sectional times compared to fav Ready To Fly who is way too short at 6/10. Copper View has a better finish 400m to finish last time and if Warren can get him to settle on rail handy she wl be the danger to fav.

12h00 Tell My Fortune 6/1. This filly needs to go to the front and dictate as she overraces if covered up. Drawn 2 and hoping Kyle can ping the gates and control the pace then turn it into a sprint coming for home and she will outstay these if allowed to. Last run was to short over the mile and the run before as I said was pulling the whole way through. 3 runs back is moreike it as she led and got collared on the line where the 4th horse has come out and won. BIG BIG RUNNER if allowed to dictate.

11h25 Great Ecstacy 25/1. Can't believe this price ran to stronger than some of these and the fav Timeinthewoods has run to weaker and is a 2yr old to my selection a 3yr old. My selection if you watch replay of last run was tugging at the bit the whole race and then hanging over the final 200m and still managed to finish 3L behind. Can't get hurt at this price and hoping Serina can just keep a hold and settle him through the race and should give us a run for our money.

12h35 Only The Brave 11/2. Small field of 5 and the fav Kailene is a crazy price at odds on. My selection drawn well and has dropped 12 pounds. She ran in 2 features last 2 starts and now back handicapping carrying just 52kg with top jockey Muzi Yeni and on a track that will suit her style of racing which will be handy. In fact Muzi might even go to the front which I will be happy and I can promise you that there is no way that Kailene is 8L better than my selection. Good price again and should run well.

13h10 Happy Aristocrat 12/1. Horrible race but I am taking my chances with a roughie that has dropped 8 pounds and has run to stronger. Distance suited only worry is the 133 day break and slightly wide draw.

13h45 Caesura 8/1. Very open race but my selection has a 4kg claimer which affectively brings him down to a MR61 and has won off a MR67 and is now in a weak field. Glad they took the head gear off now, only concern is the draw and a inexperienced jockey, but is a nice price to get stuck into.

14h20 Quickstep Lady 12/1. Can't believe this price. She was once a MR86 and now a MR77 with a claimer of 2.5kg which brings her down to a 72 and 2 time winner this distance I am expecting her to outrun these odds. She will run handy from this draw and if Gabriel can get her 2nd or 3rd turning for home she will be difficult to beat.

14h55 Boogie Shoes 10/1. Once a MR73 now a 63 and gets a further 4kg off for the services of an appie which brings her right in this contest which she has run to stronger. Last run was encouraging as that was over 5f and was flying at the finish at a distance way too short. Will be much better over the 7f and with just 55kg I am expecting her to be running on at the finish.

15h25 Leslie's Pathtofame 9/2. A lot of speed horses here which will suit my selection down to the ground as she will need a fast pace. Has top jockey Muzi Yeni booked and if he can just position her to be around 4L off them turning for home she will mow them down the last 100m.

Cheers

Hopefully some outsiders win for us
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 20th June 2022 at 6:45 AM.