Thread: Turffontein - South Africa - 19 June 2022

Thanks

Turffontein - South Africa - 19 June 2022

Hi Guys,

12h45 Total Protection 5/2. Good first run over shorter when baulked for a run 300m out when moving well. This mile will suit to breeding and I am expecting him to improve on 2nd run.

13h20 Mandalay 3/1. Been running well and now gets a 4kg claim to help her and can't see the fav Walala Wasala being 4 lengths better than my selection. BIG BIG RUNNER IN THIS WEAK FIELD barring no first timer popping up.

13h55 Fast Love 2/1. BEST BET. Hanging last start which resulted him being disqualified when ahead of fav Team Gold. I think he went to fast that day resulting him hanging and top jockey Gavin Lerena can get him to the rail handy and rather have first run on fav then I can't see him getting beat today.

14h55 Arlington Action 8/1 VALUE BET. He is 5.5kg better with fav Rule Book so he is a false fav. His last run was encouraging as it was over shorter when running on well at the finish. This extra will suit and worth a punt at a good price.

Cheers

Ps Be back tomorrow Guys as I have studied the GREYVILLE card and have some great prices on horses I think will run well. It will be a MARK YOUR CARD selection along with best bets and value along with race by race analysis on why I like each selection
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 19th June 2022 at 8:33 AM.