Thread: Coral & Ladbrokes back on oddschecker

Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 Times in 2,755 Posts

Coral & Ladbrokes back on oddschecker

Looks to me like this has only just happened today and I don't know how permanent it will be but Coral and Ladbrokes are back on the oddschecker lists.

I haven't had a bet with either since they withdrew and don't feel I've missed out on anything. I zeroed my accounts with them at the time so will now consider revisiting that decision.

I answered a feedback question (from Ladbrokes, if memory serves) some time back saying that I wouldn't be betting with them again until I see them back at oddschecker. I hope their profits dipped as a result of their withdrawal.

Maybe oddschecker have backed down and reduced their commission/fee but as far as punters are concerned the more competition the better.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,119 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think the venture capitalists (GVC?) that bought the pair recently sold them on, so perhaps the new owners have had a change of heart?
    "Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

SlimChance, March 2018

Thanks
    Great, hopefully they've also reduced their minimum deposit limits to 2p so that I can at least get the money into my account to avail of their maximum allowable stake when they're best priced about something.
    Last edited by wilsonl; 2nd December 2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Alcohol, because no good story ever started with "I was eating this salad..."

Thanks
    They’re not back on the mobile app yet unless I’ve missed an update but good news they’re on the website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 4,128 Times in 2,052 Posts
    On another forum

"Flutter recently sold oddschecker for 155M, so Entain who own Ladbrokes and Coral no longer have a conflict of interest and are paying again to be subscribed with oddschecker ."
    "The owls are not what they seem"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diamond Geezer For This Useful Post:

Desert Orchid (2nd December 2021), reet hard (2nd December 2021), Tout Seul (2nd December 2021)