Thread: Greyville Poly - South Africa 24 October 2021

Thanks

Greyville Poly - South Africa 24 October 2021

Hi Guys,

[I]12h15 And We Danced 7/2.[/I] Should run well and is improving, has run to stronger.

12h50 Drama Queen 12/1. My value and has dropped in ratings 9 since March. First time on poly but on breeding should not pose a problem

13h25 Lunarcam 5/4 BEST BET 1. Improving and will win this again. 3 winners came out to win in last formline and they have been rated in the 80s. I have him close to 100 if not more and this should be too easy again.

14h00 Perpicuous 7/1. Good place chance if allowed to lead. Has dropped 12 pounds and now running in weaker race I am hoping she can go all the way for a big price

15h10 Living Waters 9/1. BIG runner today if he brings his A game and winning 2 starts back and only 3 pounds higher he now gets a 4kg claimer which will bring him to a very low mark of 55. He just needs to be closer at the 400m and he will be dangerous today.

15h45 Khanyisa Indlela 7/4 BEST BET 2. Good debut was green as grass. He ran in a strong field and with normal improvement he should put this field to sleep with Khumalo an eye catching jockey booking.

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 24th October 2021 at 6:43 AM.