Thread: Kenilworth - South Africa 9 January 2021

Thanks

Kenilworth - South Africa 9 January 2021

Hi Guys,

Good winners yesterday with good prices

11h00 Orange Bowl 7/4. Good debut and will appreciate this step up in trip. Will be difficult to beat here with expected improvement

11h35 Danilo Danilovitch 3/1. Good debut and the 5th placed has come out to win who was Jack Tarr who runs in this race. Fav Kwinta's Light is the danger but ran to weaker but these are 2yr olds and anything can happen

12h45 FORECAST: Golden Ducat/Vikram. Golden Ducat is too good here and will win easily but his price is too short so going for a forecast which will pay. Vikram is having his 2nd run after lengthy rest. He has beaten Nexus before and I just think he will be better than most to finish 2nd

13h20 FORECAST: Summer Pudding/Queen Supreme. BEST BET OF THE DAY. These 2 fillies are the best in the country and Summer Pudding is probably one of the best in the world after her last win in a handicap against colts and geldings. This being a weight for age she is well in. Queen Supreme won this last year but she ran in an Ave 114 class where my selection alone is rated 129.

14h00 Rainbow Bridge 7/2. Great great great price and an excellent miler plus having his 2nd run after rest and will be fitter this race. All the talk is Belgarion but Rainbow Bridge is 7kg better on the July run for a 2.75L beating over a distance too far. Belgarion can well win again if gelding has improved but my selection just has the class. Reversed forecast is a cover bet here.

14h40 Tarantino 12/1. Ignore last run as was cut into right hind and Grant gets the ride here. Has beaten Real Gone Kid.. This race offers a lot of improves especially 3yr olds that are lightly raced but my selection who has had more starts is a good price and can be better than this lot and we can't get hurt at the price.

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 9th January 2021 at 8:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Therightroad (9th January 2021)