Hi Guys,

[I]12h25 Sunday Island 7/4.BEST BET[/I]. Should win ignore last run was too far back and with this small field should be much closer and make him difficult to beat.

13h00 Gainsford 5/2. Just worried about the extra furlong but has been staying on and if he loves this extra should be right there.

13h35 Ticket To Ride 8/1. Dropping in ratings and ran a cracker last run against stronger. Drops another pound and another that was too far back last start and should be closer to the pace and at a good price should be competitive.

14h10 What A Bolt 7/2(NAP) He beat the fav Masked Vigilante 3 starts back and even with a 0.5kg higher in weights that won't make up the 1.5L between them. Persistence is the danger and should place behind my selection.

15h25 Apollo Moon 20/1. MY ROUGHIE. She is still improving winning her 3rd start over the minimum 5f. She will enjoy this extra furlong and with head gear improvement and on a mark I think is low enough to be competitive I think she is a good each way value.

Cheers