Thread: Greyville - South Africa 27 November 2020

Thanks

Greyville - South Africa 27 November 2020

Hi guys,

12h22 Diamonds And Toads 4/1. Will prefer the turf, 2 starts back he was slow, ducked and hit rail and eased in race. He now has a good draw and if ashton can get an issue free race he should be competitive.

12h52 Full Blast 7/2. Another who will enjoy the turf and with a good draw. Last start you can totally ignore as he was slow and still managed to run 3rd making up 8L the final 400m. Again ashton just needs to position him well in the race and if nothing else improves he will be difficult to beat.

14h40 Scarlet Chill 22/10 BEST BET. She is 0.5kg better with Eden Garden Glitz has beating of Irish Wonder Girl and 2kg better with Stelvio. Irish Wonder Girl i make my 2nd selection for forecast

15h15 Silva Magic 4/1. Another i think will enjoy the turf and this distance. 0.5kg better with Preferential has beating if both Sacred Blues and Sacred Iris.

15h50 Lady Legend 10/1 VALUE BET. All 2 wins have come on turf and she gets a 4kg claimer here and has dropped from a 88 to 85 which with claim effectively drops her to a 77. I like the 25/1 shot Eternal Words for olaces

16h25 Tambora 7/2. Big runner here, has a good draw. He over raced last start ran wide and still won well. Mashari if was drawn better would have been a danger in fact there are a few that are drawn wide. My selection if settles well in race and with good draw will again be difficult to beat with the fancies all have to over come their draw.

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Maxbet (27th November 2020)