Thread: Kenilworth - South Africa 25 November 2020

Thanks

Kenilworth - South Africa 25 November 2020

Hi Guys,

11h05 FORECAST: T'Challa/Izapha Ignore T'Challa last run, was lame and should win this easily. Price too short so have gone with forecast. Izapha also had excuses as he pulled last start over 1600m now has dropped to 1200m which will suit

11h40 FORECAST: De Bull/Coolusive. De Bull first run was good running on behind Alpha Pappa. Formline is good as Alpha Pappa came out to win again and 2nd & 3rd have come out to win. Coolusive ran a good debut running on in the finish and improvement is expected and forecast should pay around 7/1

13h25 Perfect Princess 5/2 BEST BET. She finished 2nd last start and deadheaters 4th placed horses came out to win their next start. On that form I have my selection rated around a 90 which is 12 higher than fav Do Angels Cry

14h40 Rocket Girl 5/1. She is 1kg better with Secret Depths and 0.5kg better with Gimme Gimme Gimme. Vomandla I make a danger as she is 0.5kg better with my selection but that day my selection was a length slow. Fiftyshadesdarker should beat Zarina on 03 oct run as she is 5kg better

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Maxbet (25th November 2020)