Thread: VAAL - SOUTH AFRICA - 24 November 2020

Thanks

VAAL - SOUTH AFRICA - 24 November 2020

Hi Guys,

11h15 Numberninetynine 5/4. Drawn on right side of track and was well clear of 3rd. The only dangers are the unraced runners but one of them is drawn on wrong side. My selection should be difficult to beat.

13h00 Royal Siege 12/1 Roughie Time. This is a maiden handicap and my selection is 3.5kg better than Wylie The great, 7kg with Fort Alado, 6.5kg with Electra Flying and 5kg with Another Penny. He is well in here and expecting him to run well at a good price.

13h30 Lily Blue 5/2. She beat Tahitian Orana 2 starts back and TO has beating of Rogue Allure on 12 sept run. This is here 3rd run in the country and expecting her to run well here off low weight. Just Kidding i make the danger.

14h00 Pucker Up 20/1. Nice outsider here and fillies an d mares always have a chance in classified stakes because of sex allowance. Plum Field has been dissapointing and my selection was due to run last week but connections chose this race. She is 2kg better with Passion Peach but beat both Plum field and Passion Peach 22 sept. I make Piccadilly Square is the danger at another good price and this race looks upset potential. The 2 fav are 3yr olds carrying top weight so will be difficult in these conditions.

14h30 Angel's Power 6/1. She is 3.5kg better with Double o Eight and has run to stronger. State Trooper is the danger here as he is 2.5kg better than Double o Eight and 3.5kg with Rivonia Boulevard who is fav, crazy!!!!

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 24th November 2020 at 11:41 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Maxbet (24th November 2020)