Thread: Greyville Poly - South Africa - 21 November 2020

Thanks

Greyville Poly - South Africa - 21 November 2020

Hi Guys, sorry the date is 22 November

10h35 Conchita 7/2. Very slow on debut but made up 8.5L last 400m & 1L behind fav Umzinduzi. He should improve on this and with better draw I am expecting him to win this.

11h10 Colour of Night 7/4. Loves the poly. Is 2.5kg better with Sarabi, 2kg with Hey Delilah and with a better draw today I think Muzi will place her in a position to strike

11h45 Racey Stacey 5/2. Was slow again but big improvement over further. Made up good ground last 400m but then jockey lost his whip at the 150m and now in a weak field she should be too good here.

12h20 Jack's Bird 9/2. She is 10kg better with purple Persuasion, 4kg with Dancing Feather, 4kg with Rille and 3.5kg with Mary O. 2 starts back she hung badly which cost her the race and now that she dropped in ratings and with lyle booked I am expecting her to run well here. Last start was too short.

12h55 African Sunrise 9/2. C/D winner, ignore last run was lame. 0.5kg better with Born To Perform, 3.5kg with Fav Caliente and with 4 runs on this surface with 2 wins and a 2nd I expect her to bounce back here. Tried blinkers last time, she does not need them and with a 2 point drop boxes are all ticked.

13h30 Winter Blues 6/1 BEST BET. Now he is a multiple C/D winner, has a better draw, running against a lot weaker, has dropped from 89 to a 81 and now gets a 4kg claim which effectively puts him at a 73 which makes him the lowest that he has been in a weaker field???????? His price is MASSIVE . Better in weights with So Var, Di Mazzio and Hey Boy. BIG BIG RUNNER

14h05 Velvet Season 7/1. I like her today, 7 runs this C/D and 5 2nds, expect him to go one better, was beaten by Arrow's Mark 3 starts back and is now 3.5kg better for a short head beating. 4.5kg better with Gentleman's Wager and at 7/1 he is way over priced. he has dropped 4 pounds last 2 starts. If you watch his runs he was racing very wide and still ran close up. Lyle gets the ride again and he will be difficult to beat today

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 21st November 2020 at 7:38 PM.