Hi Guys,

Turffontein

13h20 Duke Of Swing 9/1. He is 2kg better with Shortstop and is 2 pounds lower than his winning mark. The top 2 in the weights are 3yr olds so not well in. Melchizedek has a chance and is danger to my selection and he is 2kg better with Duke Of Swing, the problem is he comes from far back and that will be an issue on this course. Duke Of Swing hopefully will get a position on the rail and strike at the right time for a good price.

13h55 Comet Crystal 7/1. She is 1.5kg better with Malteza and 1kg better with Peaceontherocks(fav). Thats when she beat them and now id still better in weights plus will love this course the way he runs. He has dropped to 1450m which is perfect as last start was a mile and was too far. She gets a 2.5kg appie claim and that will be lethal over this distance if just off the pace. She can lead too but i am hoping she can get a position just off the pace and leave enough energy to strike now back to the right distance.

14h35 Touch Of Fate 16/1 ROUGHIE TIME. He is well in here, 4kg better with Garden Party, 1kg better with Saviour 1.5kg better with Precious Stone. Fav Captain Morisco is a 3yr old in a handicap which you all know by now i dont go for because of weight conditions along with Garden Party carrying top weight. Only concern with my selection is that he is drawn wide at 12 over 1000m on the bend, but strydom will slot him in and come with a late run hopefully times right.

15h10 Vaseem 5/4 BEST BET. Running in a graduation plate here and id well in running against **** sorry to say, apart from some nice 3yr olds that coming back from rest and gelding. so they will need this outing. My selection has not run since June but will strip fit enough for this lot only has to be 80% to win this. MASSIVE RUNNER!!!!!!!

15H45 In Full Bloom 6/1. He is 4kg better with Golden Spiral, 2.5kg with Pretty Jolly. My selection has a good draw and the fav again is a 3yr old so In Full Bloom being a 5yr old mare with good experience and top jockey/trainer combo has a big chance

Kenilworth

13h00 Red Eight 18/1. Has a chance here, 6kg better off with Moon Rock, 0.5kg better than with Destruction Boy. My danger is Outoftheordinary 22/1 I DO NOT LIKE THE 3YR OLD FAV Gainsford at a short price and carrying top weight. CRAZY!!!!!

13h35 No selection here has many horses are prepping but I have a horse for top 3 called Billy Silver 16/1 there for should get around 5/2 top 3 Thats a crazy price really. If Run Fox Run is fit enough he will win by half the racecourse so maybe even go for forecast reversed or straight fav with my selection, will pay well.

14h50 Invincabelle 7/2 BEST BET. Highly Highly Rated. If fit and well which should this being a group 3 should win easily here and he will be a good miler and win a few group races.

15h55 Path Of Choice 6/1. Has beaten Pinkerton(fav) before and is still 4kg better today crazy the way these bookmakers price, and has Orakal beaten

Cheers