Thread: Greyville Turf - South Africa 25 October 2020

Thanks

Greyville Turf - South Africa 25 October 2020

Hi Guys,

11h50 Jay's Dancer 3/1 I like him to finally win today, likes to be handy which will suit this course and has experience. has a good appie riding in this appie race so thats a plus where Bernie's Dream ran all over the place last start and now is drawn wide, so maybe will still need racing to improve. Trump's Express is another drawn very wide and needs to improve further.

12h25 Gontravelin 11/4 If it was not for the bad draw i would say no race, but he he gets over and gets in close to the rail he should be difficult to beat. Last start he travelled 3 wide and still ran on with no extra the last 50m

13h00 Final Occasion 5/1 Better drawn today and is 7 pounds lower than highest rating. Will prefer this distance and back to turf even better. Ontopoftheworld 12/1 if it was a better appie i would say no race so these are the 2 i am playing with forecast reversed

13h35 White Lightning 16/1 ROUGHIE TIME. He is better over 2400m and expecting him to run well. 3.5kg better with Wealthy, 1kg with Clouds Of Witness. Fav Matterhorn is going up in class plus has the weight to carry so will be difficult but can win if classy. My selection just has a good price about him and way over priced

14h10 African Sunrise 2/1 BEST BET NAP!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting for him to go over this distance and I make him a good thing today. He is 2kg better with Special Blend over this sort of distance, others make no appeal

14h45 Silver Dazzle 9/2 Another with a big chance here, 3.5kg better with Retail Therapy 2nd Fav for 0.5L beating so will turn the tables. Will love the turf as he hails from Cape Town and I make him a HUGE!!!!! runner here

15h20 Roy's Magic 10/1 I am willing to give him another chance as he is thrown in at the weights here especially now he gets a 4kg claim, my one worry is the appie with no experience well not enough as the others anyway but sometime he has to win, so hoping this is the race. Price is good so worth having a good go.

Cheers

Thanks
    Jays Dancer too easy