Thread: Durbanville - South Africa - 20 September2020

Thanks

Durbanville - South Africa - 20 September2020

Hi Guys,

Studied tomorrows racing already!!!

12h50 Sea Lion 5/1. She ran in a group 1 on debut finishing a good 6l behind the winner up in Durban. 1st run back in the cape was drawn wide at 12, ran wide around bend and still managed to stay on 2l behind a 4yr old that is now rated a 86 Capitana who last start ran 2nd and a horse that finished 3rd is rated a 98. there for my selection should be around 89+ just on the last run with improvement still to come. This is 6 higher than the top horse in this race and my selection on this evidence should run a big race at good odds.

14H40 Black Belt 4/1. He is 4kg better with Sudden Star(fav) and was beaten by 2L, that should reverse the form. 2 horses I am weary of Al's My Daddy & Stanley, both I want them to have 1 or 2 more runs because they both are weighted to beat my selection on previous runs but have had lengthy lay offs and still might need their runs. As cover up I would reverse forecast the 3 of them

15h45 Vomandla 8/1. Ran a cracker 1st start back after long rest. Finished 2.5L behind Crusade's Promise who on weights should beat the fav Queen Of Quiet & Our Prized Jewel. My selection needed her run last start as she lead for most of the way and tired that last bit hinting she needed the run. Will strip a lot fitter today and expect her to run to her form and win. On previous form behind Crusade's Promise, Vomandla has her beaten so just shows that when fit she has the ability to beat CP. This is my BEST VALUE OF THE DAY.

16h20 Firewalker 8/1. Good win last time out and I think he will win again with appie claim. again there are 3yr olds carrying too much weight for their older rivals so again we have to tread carefully backing them. My selection is 5.5kg better with Al Braggia, 8kg better with Skidoo, 11kg better with Mr Cobbs, 10 kg better with Warrior Tiger. Al Braggia beats Shinnecock & Power Grid on weights there for with the line through these my selection has a good chance to take the last of the day.

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 19th October 2020 at 11:18 AM.