Thread: VAAL - SOUTH AFRICA - 15 October 2020

Thanks

VAAL - SOUTH AFRICA - 15 October 2020

Hi Guys,

11h30 Godswood 1/1 After watching replay he looks a good sort. He will enjoy this 1450m and should improve more. He was stubborn and shifted around last time out but this time it should be no race. His rival Bold Resolve has had 3 runs but does not seem to improve and now they fitted blinkers for the first time, but I think he has bumped into a good sort and will have to settle for minor places.

12h05 La Luvia 6/4 Ran to a multiple group 1 winner on debut and still open for improvement, fitted with tongue tie now and with good draw and good jockey/trainer combo should run well

12h40 Euphoriant 7/2 Last run was too far this early in her career, back over 2000m where she ran to Nabeela which the 5th horse came out to win. 3 runs back 2 horses came out to win and with a drop back to distance I make her difficult to beat

13h15 Rocky Path 8/1 Ran the race of his life as he ran to group horses over 2600m. this 2400m will be perfect. He is rated a 75 but i have him at around 80+ and expect him to run well. He is 2kg better off with Sun Giant where my selection lost the whip at the business end.

13h48 Afraad 15/1 My roughie and he improved last start behind Al Romiachi having a fast 400m to finish. Has dropped from a 73 to a 65 which will make him competitive now. Lets Talk, Back To Black are 3yr olds which this time of year are way out at the weights, but if they classy could still win. I am just hoping the jockey will ride him closer today to give him a chance in the straight.

14h21 Whipping Boy 4/1 BEST BET. He has improved last 4 starts, highest merit rating a 76 and comes down to a 68 thanks to appie claim, has a good draw and the way he runs which is handy this course does suit. He is 6kg better with Waqaas, 3.5kg better with Follow My Path. This is a 67 rated race which makes it the easiest opposition he has come across since 4 since 4 starts back. BIG RUNNER

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 15th October 2020 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks
    Superb picking today. 22/1 on afraad well done.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonannyimfine View Post
    Superb picking today. 22/1 on afraad well done.
    Cheers