Thread: Fairview Polytrack - 19 October 2030

Thanks

Fairview Polytrack - 19 October 2030

Hi guys,

11h55 Raincap 7/2 I like her today as this field is very weak. She improved last start finishing 2nd behind Kiss Of Life after leading and staying on ahead of 3rd by 3.25L. Had excuses 2 runs back striding short so ignore and previous was down in the cape. Should run well

13h05 Ice Baron 5/2 BEST BET. He ran a cracker last start behind Meryl rated 104 and was beaten 2.5L. The 3rd horse came out to win easily to boost formline. Drop down to 1900m will not be a problem

13h40 Sheza Rockstar 16/1. Roughie time. Now 2.5kg better with Viva Le Bleu, 4.5kg better with Run Florist Run and 3kg better with Oasis Queen and 2.5kg better with fav Colorado Springs. CS is still improving and can be anything and my selection is a handicap professional where as CS only having her 5th run so could be anything. Reversed forecast is a cover bet

15h15 Valeriana 9/1 Now here is a race where 3yr olds are top of the ratings and you have to tread weary here as they not well in with older horses. My selection is 7.5kg better and will be difficult to beat on theses terms unless fav is too good. But on the evidence in form book we look at Cecca(fav) ran in front of Beneficiary by 1.5L but beneficiary is now 2.5kg better and my selection is 2kg worse off but she beat Beneficiary by 3.5L. My selection is 4kg better with La Duchess for a 0.5L beating and with all of this I really like my selection to run a big race at these weight terms.

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 19th October 2020 at 8:17 AM.