Thread: RIP Liam Treadwell - it's not your fault

Thanks

RIP Liam Treadwell - it's not your fault

Here's something I've written, prompted by Liam Treadwell's sad death, it's very personal but I hope it might help people who are left behind. https://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/simo...ot-your-fault/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simon Nott For This Useful Post:

Desperate Dan (26th June 2020), edgt (27th June 2020), Eleanora Duse (27th June 2020), G-G (26th June 2020), jinnyj (26th June 2020), Perpetual (26th June 2020), trudij (26th June 2020), Wolf (27th June 2020)

Thanks
    Sad story Simon. My sister killed herself a few years ago and it is very easy to wonder what you could have done differently.

Banned
    Thanks
    Nothing you could have done, Simon. Your friend was sadly not strong enough to cope with having to live his life without the woman he loved and not being able to properly see his young child growing up. Women hold all the power in such situations.

I was in a similar situation back in '89 and was heartbroken that I would only be seeing my 18 month old lad once a week.
    Last edited by Wolf; 27th June 2020 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    Sad story Simon. My sister killed herself a few years ago and it is very easy to wonder what you could have done differently.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Simmo, you'll know exactly where I'm coming from in the blog.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Nothing you could have done, Simon. Your friend was sadly not strong enough to cope with having to live his life without the woman he loved and not being able to properly see his young child growing up. Women hold all the power in such situations.

I was in a similar situation back in '89 and was heartbroken that I would only be seeing my 18 month old lad once a week.
    That's right Wolf, it was a miserable and grey January, I still think on sunny days how things would have looked different.