Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Thanks
    The sectionals tell us that he quickened - off a steady pace - but still didn't have enough left to repel Palace Pier - much the same as he failed in the Guineas, where SR opined he didn't stay because he'd used his speed too early. Truth is; he didn't stay in either.
    “Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ”
    ― Nikola Tesla

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

To remove these adverts please either login or join if you are not a member.

Thanks
    Kameko beat two non stayers!

Bet he waits for Dante
    Last edited by Maxbet; 23rd June 2020 at 6:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reet hard View Post
    The sectionals tell us that he quickened - off a steady pace - but still didn't have enough left to repel Palace Pier - much the same as he failed in the Guineas, where SR opined he didn't stay because he'd used his speed too early. Truth is; he didn't stay in either.
    I think he's a monster bet for the Sussex. Much easier track and I'm not sold on the oppo. Siskin beat little in the Irish 2000 and I always want to be against older horses in this race as the WFA is overly generous.

Thanks
    Have been unable to post for a while albeit being able to read threads. So a huge thank you for all the Ascot tips. I wasn't able to study the races much [not that that would have helped much] so followed everyone blind and you lot were on fire !

Thanks
    Glad you were following. Hope you stuck a bit on some of mine. Never had such a great week!
    tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Thanks
    jinny; I was on all of yours but for some reason missed Highland Chief [wasn't concentrating properly] and was furious with myself for doing so. So a huge thank you !

Thanks
    That’s great to hear! My winnings managed to get my car MOTd including three new tyres, brake pads and front struts. And the convertible roof fixed!
    tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito