Hi guys,

12h15 Okavango Delta 5/1 I like him today as he has dropped in ratings gets the mile and especially a 4kg appie claim. He is 6 pounds lower than his winning mark and loves this poly course. 8kg better with Norfolk Pine, 4kg with Lord Marshall and 1.5kg with Spirit Of Song. He is a BIG BIG RUNNER TODAY.

12h50 Close To My Heart 11/1 ROUGHIE TIME. I like her today and her last start you can ignore as she did not stride out through the race. She is 10.5kg better with Mary Moon, 6kg better with fav Hawthorn and 4kg better with Crystal Stream and 4.5kg better with Red Herring. Very good each way claims here.

13h25 Verbarium 8/1. He is a multiple course/dist winner and has Viking Moon stone cold on the weights. Purple Diamond is the danger as he beat my selection on the turf but my selection is 3kg better today and my selection is far better on the poly than the turf. Le Bella Mia is a mare running against boys but she could be a runner at best. I just think Verbarium has the form to run a big race here.

14h35 Torio Lake 6/1 Ran to a 91 rated which is eye catching. Is 0.5kg better with Wicked Grin when beating him by 2.5L. Leprechaun had excuses last start and could pose a threat but he is not so good on the poly compared to the turf. I would have reversed my selection if otherwise. Another one with a good price

15h10 Scarborough Fair 4/1. 1kg worse off with Proclaimer but beat her by 1.75L and 3.5kg better with Quakeshake. Has good draw and last run was eye catching after jumping slow and flew up beaten a short head. Should make amends here and run a big race to end off the meeting.

Cheers