Thread: Another Locked Thread

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    I SEE THE RIGHT OF FREE!!!! SPEECH, AS AGAIN BEEN FORBIDDEN/DENIED!! I WAS GOING TO POST THE TWO TOPICS THAT SHE WENT OVER BOARD ON (AS I STATED IN THE THREAD THAT ARDROSS HAS DELETED, (which I had saved and has gone to COL the board owner for his verdict on) AND I FEEL THAT MEMBERS SHOULD SEE THEM.

SO HAS TO MAKE THEIR OWN MINDS UP ON THE GIVEN SUBJECT'S AND THEN SEE WHO THEY THINK IS AT FAULT BUT IF ITS GOING TO AGAIN !!! BE DENIED, THERE'S NOT A LOT I CAN DO IS THERE?

On top of the the sustained attack by A/C ON THE irish-women joke

But lets just hope that NO further attacks come from the IRISH contingent on similiar subjects that get posted by yours truely that are within the boards parameters/rules.................

WHO WILL BE NEXT TO GET THE TREATMENT?

END OF SUBJECT I HOPE.......................
    [B]I once had a photographic memory which was never developed!! that's why I get such negative responses?[/B]
    [B]I used to play the sex organ but now I'm restricted to a YAMAHA...:confused:[/B]

Thanks
    Merlin

Do you need an apprentice?. I've been trying to get threads closed.

I post crap jokes and innuendo. What happens, Ardross agrees . Does he close them? NO.

This just isn't fair !

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks
    If the guy has a view on homosexuality or asylem seekers, why can't he express it? The fact that it differs from the views of others on here is irrelevant.

We have an interesting and somewhat amusing little debate going on the subject of fox hunting and related issues, because the views of some are in direct conflict with the views of other more established members on this forum, does it not justify discussion and freedom of opinion.

The joke in question is hardly worth getting up in arms about, some ought to loosen up a little, but if you find the general content of what the member writes is not for your taste, then for heavens sake use your discretion and don't open the topic, but if you do, don't then go and complain about it.

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    Thanks lads!! Let’s let common sense prevail! That’s all I ask, but to be signalled out for special treatment? Yes if I have transgressed, I would condone having my arse kicked or threads deleted or banned? but it is not me that attacks I need to defend at all times, I know there’s a basic set of rules/parameters to any board but one must also have a level playing field, at all times no favourites!!! not as one moderator is doing daily on here, taking sides and supporting the attacker, when no rules have been broken by the defender i.e. me.........

A/C I have never watched one episode of the Simpson’s as my intellect don’t go that low just so as you know!!!………

Lets hope we can move on from this I really think this should be my last thread on the given subject (hoorah comes echoes from the balcony!!!&#33 lets see what the board owner COL says he is in receipt of ALL the threads the deleted ones too! its really a bit unfair putting him under pressure has he was never involved in the debates but one can’t be attacked and not have the right to reply, that’s very undemocratic .............. FULL STOP.
    [B]I once had a photographic memory which was never developed!! that's why I get such negative responses?[/B]
    [B]I used to play the sex organ but now I'm restricted to a YAMAHA...:confused:[/B]

Thanks
    Latey you are a breath of fresh air on here and for one of your advancing years (born 1905) still have a sense of humour.

Why did you choose that username ?

Thanks
    Originally posted by 221bar1@Oct 1 2004, 09:52 PM
    Why did you choose that username ?
    Arrived approximately 3 hours early for a meeting and we still missed the first race.......something to do with alcohol in the surrounding area

p.s. I don't have a sense of humour :angry:

1905 yes slightly older than Greta Garbo & Howard Hughes, a month younger than Henry Fonda and the same as Jean-Paul Sartre.........What a class that was !

and thought I'd paste this just for Ardross

Latey you are a breath of fresh air on here

:P

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    ttttttttttttttt
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Ardross
    Where is that yawn emoticon when you need it